Toronto Transit Commission Employee Review

View all Toronto Transit Commission reviews

Able to intreact with co-workers and customers
Serviceperson (Former Employee) –  Toronto Ontario11 January 2014
I love working with others and learning from everyones experience to make myself a better person and productive worker overall. I've learned patience when dealing with hard difficult situations which makes me level heaeded to make rational and logical decisions in the workplace based on a combination of company procedures and experiences.
Pros
Patient
Cons
I talk a lot.

Other Toronto Transit Commission Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Access Control Administrator (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 December 2017
Nice place to work and stay for longer time. TTC is very diversified work environment. There are people pretty much from every part of the world. Its a very nice and respectable place to work. I have enjoyed my time at TTC.
Stressful work environment
Day General Clerk (Retired) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2017
The TTC has good benefits and salaries but can be a stressful work environment. The division I worked at had grown in size by fifty percent but the support staff to assist this growth had only been increased by one employee during my tenure. Some jobs (operating) have very difficult shift work and irregular off days which are not conducive to a good work/life balance. If you remain at the TTC for a long period of time work/life balance improves. I recently attended a retirement party and most people I spoke with were ecstatic that they were able to retire and follow other interests.
Pros
Good Salary and Benefits
Cons
Stressful work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toronto Transit Commission. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2