Toronto Transit Commission Employee Review

View all Toronto Transit Commission reviews

contract assignment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 September 2013
Typical day at work, I am a perfectionist and I learned that is not everything I can be perfect in, like sending certificate and it does not line up all the time. hardest part of my job is when I cannot get a hold of a manager and the customer do not want to leave a message and you cannot page, what I usually do to ask if I can put them on hold and physically deliver the message. The best part of my day is when I have to teach co-workers how to use Excel.
Pros
contract
Cons
contract

Other Toronto Transit Commission Employee Reviews

Stressful work environment
Day General Clerk (Retired) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2017
The TTC has good benefits and salaries but can be a stressful work environment. The division I worked at had grown in size by fifty percent but the support staff to assist this growth had only been increased by one employee during my tenure. Some jobs (operating) have very difficult shift work and irregular off days which are not conducive to a good work/life balance. If you remain at the TTC for a long period of time work/life balance improves. I recently attended a retirement party and most people I spoke with were ecstatic that they were able to retire and follow other interests.
Pros
Good Salary and Benefits
Cons
Stressful work environment
Good supervisor
Safety & Security Analyst (Co-op) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 November 2017
Good pay, good employee perks, good work-life balance.
Had asked for more works to do.
Enjoyable work environment.
Not many openings for co-ops to apply for full-time.
Overall very good!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toronto Transit Commission. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2