Position: Internet Marketing/SEO internship
Location: Burlington, ON
Duration: 3 to 4 months
Status: Full Time
Toronto SEO Group is a quickly growing company and we are looking to fill an Internet Marketing/SEO Intern position on our team. We are looking forward to working with people who are passionate about marketing, social media and social networking, and SEO as well as being eager to learn and work.
Toronto SEO Group has been featured in the Toronto Star, we have a diverse client base, and we are also a Google Partners Certified Reseller. For more information on Toronto SEO Group. Visit www.torontoseogroup.com for more information.
What we need from you:
- Ambition and high work standards
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, and Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Recently completed or are in the process of completing university or college, preferably in business, marketing, new media studies or a related field.
- A willingness to learn and a genuine curiosity about how search engines use information.
What you'll be doing:
- Content research and creation for blogs and websites
- Link building activities for client and tracking link building efforts
- Research and application of SEO and marketing tactics
- Social media and social networking
- Analytics and SEO reporting
- Miscellany (graphic design, web design, web content, etc.) but we promise to never force you on a coffee run
Why choose TSG?
Toronto SEO Group isn't looking for mindless drones to do grunt work. We want engaged, driven team players who are looking for an exciting, fast-paced work environment with opportunities to grow within one of Canada's fastest growing companies. If you do a great job, you will be considered for a paid full time SEO Specialist role with our agency.
NOTE: We are not accepting resumes for candidates residing outside Canada. Work at home related or virtual workers resumes will also not be accepted. This internship opening is strictly for candidates who either live in the Greater Toronto Area or are willing to relocate to the Greater Toronto Area from elsewhere in Canada.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but only those with qualifications consistent with the job requirements will be contacted.