Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Management sucks
Irrelavent (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON10 October 2017
management has no clue how to run this place. Having been a previous supervisor there's to many people now working with insufficient hours and no set order or schedule. Everyone is all over the place and the hourly wage is not worth the job that you are required to do they want to over work you.
Good culture and diverse environment
Food Service Assiociate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 May 2017
It has always been a busy day in my job and I have to deal with many costumers every day. I learned a lot of things regarding the preparations of different orders from the guest. My co-workers and supervisors are so good that I don't feel any pressure or conflicts at work. I love working with them.
Pros
breaks for every worker with free food.
Cons
few hours of shift due to many employees
Typical day of work is usually extremely exciting
Dance Instructor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 May 2015
Typical day of work is always fun with a lot of new things to learn. I myself love my work. I do a lot of dancing in my free time so I enjoy my work very much. I love to teach students about my passion. Through this experience, I learned that I can always be better. I can develop my teaching style better to help my students further understand the fundamentals of the dance. Management is nice. I have no complains about management. The co-workers are extremely friendly. I believe the hardest part of the job to get everyone to listen to me when I teach the class. Sometimes, my students just do not listen. The most enjoyable part of class is the teaching itself. I am very passionate about Latin dancing. I love teaching others about my passion
Pros
The ability to teach others your passion
Cons
Not enough hours

Want to know more about Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre?

Ask a question