Job Profile and Description
- The position of a Maintenance Manager is of great significance and value to our company and they will be responsible for the entire upkeep and maintenance of all luxury rental properties. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all maintenance activities are seamlessly completed. Maintenance managers are expected to uphold the quality and standards of the organization and are of great importance to the customer care experience within our property management company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting regular inspections and ensuring the upkeep and maintenance of all properties.
- Will manage tasks such as; painting, installing lighting fixtures, driving company vehicle for deliveries, hiring and managing other maintenance professionals and tradesmen
- Keeping a record of all the day-to-day maintenance and service activities and reporting directly to executive management personal
- Responsible for, and must be trusted with high value, confidential information and valuables.
- Placing orders for spare parts and equipment that is needed
- Synchronizing work processes with other divisions of the establishment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Required - G Canadian drivers license with clean driving record.
- General household repairs and “handy-man/woman” experience (painting, installing lighting fixtures, drywall patch repair, etc.)
- Works independently and is self motivated
- Trust worthy, responsible, reliable, dependable
- Able to multitask and have a strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
Education and Requirements
- Required - High School diploma or a GED equivalent qualification.
- Preferred - Bachelor’s degree or an Associate’s degree or diploma in administration, personnel management or any other related field of study with 2 to 3 years of experience as a maintenance manager.
- Preferred – Someone with 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Criminal background check and references are required
Indeed - 6 months ago