We are looking for a one or two ambitious people to join our Music Event Project Team. Recruits who are Self-motivated applicants and work well within a team or individually.
We expect our interns to be passionate about their future career, and to recognize this internship as a rare opportunity to develop relevant skills in the music and entertainment industry.
The successful candidate(s) will be part of a small and growing Toronto-based Music Conference & Concert Project Team.
This is an unpaid internship program with preference given to full/part time STUDENTS.
This position is a graphic design position however an active interest in Music, Conference and/or Concert Project Events is a must. Your main duties revolve around creating graphic designs for the website and print material that are aligned with the brand image. Working with the Event Manager and Executive Director for approval.
- Working alongside the Event Manager to produce promotional material.
- Be involved in the creation of diverse marketing materials, including but not limited to: website banners, flyers, information packages, promotional videos etc.
- Produce original graphic elements for use in promotional campaigns
- Storyboard and script promotional video content, and flash animation content.
- Make improvements to the design and layout of the current materials, modernizing it
CANDIDATES MUST BE:
- In a current full/part time post secondary education
- Graphic Design student or related field of study
- Team oriented: Can work well in a team environment
- Enthusiastic and outgoing person, hardworking
- Interested in working in the Music Industry and Concert Events
- Able to work in a creative environment, take direction well
- Have excellent Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe skills
- Get your ideas seen and promoted among hundreds of business professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Opportunity to build your portfolio and design brand!
- This internship provides the opportunity to gain hands-on, industry-relevant work experience
- Getting experience is a great way to build your confidence, and your portfolio.
- Gain exposure to real-world problems and issues.
- Cultivate adaptability and creativity.
- Opportunities for networking with key industry professionals.
- Start Immediately
- Part-time hours - 10- 15 hours per week based on assignment
- Flexible hours and work from home
- Required to participate in weekly meetings, monthly team meetings. and provide progress reports
PLEASE REPLY - Atten: Maya - WITH YOUR COVER LETTER , RESUME AND LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO.
- ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.