P/T English Instructor for Toronto North-East campus
Qualifications: OCT (English/ESL)
Experience is a must.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. To prepare a course outline and daily lesson plans for the assigned courses.
2. To prepare necessary supplementary teaching materials for the assigned courses.
3. To assess and to evaluate students’ achievements of course expectations in accordance with the regulations and curricular guidelines of Toronto International College and the Ontario Ministry of Education.
4. To prepare and mark all tests and quizzes.
5. To prepare topics and questions for all written assignments, and to mark all essays and written assignments.
6. To prepare, mark and invigilate final examinations if required.
7. To record student attendance, and to enforce school regulations and policies regarding student attendance.
8. To prepare reports of students’ academic performance, and to record and to maintain students’ achievements from the assigned course.
Indeed - 13 months ago
At TIC, our mission is to develop responsible global citizens who exhibit creativity, competence and integrity in their daily life.