Toronto East General Hospital Employee Review

View all Toronto East General Hospital reviews

Fun, rewarding, challenging
Registration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario15 September 2012
My day starts any number of ways, rushing to prepare a patients chart, or registering a newborn. I book patients for out-patients clinics, pre-natal classes, answer patients questions. Liase with Drs office, check patients in to be seen by Dr on call or clinic appointment. The hardest part of my job is, any bad news. The enjoyable part is a patient telling mem they remember me when they were there for their first or second child and remember me well. I am also responsible for ordering stationery.
Pros
potluck-lunches, special occasion treats, staff recognition.
Cons
missing lunch sometimnes

Other Toronto East General Hospital Employee Reviews

Productive and health work place with exercise sessions to release stress and ongoing training in patient care for all staffs.
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2017
A typical day at can be stressful.

I have learn to work collaboratively in a team and deliver exceptional care to patients.

Management can be more understanding and pay attention to the needs of workers.

Work place culture offers inclusion.

The hardest part of my job is to complete the average number of patients care in a specific time.

The most enjoyable part of the joy is when patients are happy and satisfied with their care.
Pros
Staff apprecation
Cons
Patient ratio to one PCA could be less
Absolutely terrible place to work
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 June 2017
Management is more concerned about their budget than the well being of their staff or patients. Would never go back for many reasons. Will only miss the people I worked with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toronto East General Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9