Immediately needed for a Small Home Staging Company based in Pickering.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the packing and moving of furniture inventory, ensuring all inventory is properly maintained according to company policy and procedures. Company work hours are Monday - Friday with varying start times (no evenings or weekends).
1. Maintaining company truck.
2. Execute all scheduled deliveries/pickups in a timely manner (Moving Experience is an asset).
3. Assist stagers with furniture installations (mainly in the downtown TO area). Pack and remove items from SOLD properties.
4. Oversee maintenance of inventory and generate damage reports. Ensure all inventory is properly recorded in Inventory Control System.
1) 2+ years working in a warehouse position. At least 1 year working in a supervisory position. Include at least one reference with resume.
2) Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lb.
3)Must be able to communicate effectively and work well in a team environment.
4) Must be able to prioritize projects and complete tasks in an organized fashion.
5) Must be able to introduce new ideas on how to efficiently manage and run warehouse day to day operations.
6) Must be willing to drive from Pickering to the GTA and back again on a regular basis.
7) A current driving abstract must be provided.
Please submit all resumes via email only. Thank you.