Torbram Electric Supply is one of the world’s fastest growing electrical wholesalers. Established in 1951 in the United Kingdom, our network extends throughout the UK, Western Europe, the United States, the Middle East, Australia, New Zealand, and across Canada. We currently have nearly 70 branch locations throughout Canada and growing.
We currently have a full-time position available for a Graphic Design Intern.
The Graphic Design Intern will support the Design & Marketing department. Projects will include branding and marketing communication initiatives related to digital and printed mediums. You will communicate and work directly with branches regarding design concerns and create or modify existing and future layouts such as newsletters, banners, flyers, promotional campaigns, branch profiles, ads, etc., and last but not least be able to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Graphic design in progress or completed.
- Graphic design and visual communication expertise
- Proven ability to accomplish goals/objectives, establish priorities with given direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work independently within a team environment
- Knowledge of image retouching and colour correcting
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Basic multi-media (Flash, PowerPoint, HTML) knowledge would be a definite plus
Submit resumes to with “Graphic Design Intern” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those candidates selected for an interview.