In partnership with a group of distributors across Canada, TOPRING offers high quality compressed air systems and pneumatic components with solutions to improve performance and safety.
We are currently seeking one (1) sales representative for the Eastern Ontario (GTA) territory.
The Sales Representative is responsible to maximise the potential business of our existing distributors with a focus on end-users. While working with distributors, the Sales Representative will have to prospect and visit end-users and will have to ensure a positive client experience, effectively determine customers’ needs and objectives provide solutions and explain the benefits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of our distribution network and be able to influence customers at the end user level to support achievement of strategic goals
- Develop understanding and technical expertise within the customer base, analyse the needs and objectives and provide the right solution for the right application
- Actively communicate market and competitor knowledge to the appropriate members of the sales or marketing teams so that trends, opportunities and threats can be identified, and quickly acted upon
Education and Experience:
- College Degree (Mechanical) and significant technical experience in compressed air, pneumatics, air tools and compressors.
- Minimum of 3 years proven track record in growing sales, with a consultative selling approach
- Strong Technical Aptitude
- Excellent communications skills - in writing, presentations, public speaking and one to one negotiations
- Strong personal motivation, willingness to learn and adapt to different business priorities
- Problem solving abilities, be able to spot sales opportunities and strong desire to succeed
We offer a competitive salary as well as benefits with expenses and car allowance