- Duties include validating and reconciling client information necessary to process new, renewal, anniversary business interests, and values. Under supervision, validates client input into Business Interest management systems and account information into Business Entities and Account Engineering systems, and works with client and internal information users to resolve concerns of prospect/client data integrity.
- Participated in all the phases of the Policy lifecycle (Home and Farm Insurance) like: New Submission, Renewals, Reinstatement, Cancellation and Policy changes.
- Verifying and Validating the data input into the Insurance application, and also verifying Policy document issuance.
- Focus on conversion, issuance, claim notification, rating, selected billing scenarios and all functional policy transactions
- Provides quality professional service to clients as a member of the Client Service Team and in coordination with other members of the Client Service Team.
High School Diploma, Business School preferred
1+ years insurance or related work experience
INSURANCE EXPERIENCE A DEFINITE PLUS
The Position pays 35K to start
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.