* All Locations Starts ASAP *
*EAST YORK* - 45 Overlea Blvd, East York, M4H 1C3 (Southwest of Eglinton Ave and Don Mills Rd) – split level building
GL’s required: 4 for Superzone (4am-12pm), 14 for Flex Flow (4am-12pm)
*CENTEREPOINT MALL* - 6600 Yonge Street, North York, M2M 3X4 (Yonge and Steeles)
GL’s Required: 2 for Superzone (4am-12pm),
*DANFORTH* - 3003 Danforth Avenue, East York, M4C 1N1 (Danforth and Victoria Park)
GL’s Required: 8 for Flex flow (4am-12pm),
**CLOVERDALE MALL **- 250 The East Mall Etobicoke, ON M9B 3Y8
GL’s Required: Flex Flow - 11 (10pm-6am), 1 - (4am-12pm), 7 - (6am-12pm)
JOB DESCRIPTION: For Superzone (light GL work)
- 70% of time - Likely super zoning. Ensuring that every item on the shelf is in the correct location.
(May mean moving product around, pulling it forward, aligning it in an orderly fashion, folding
- 10 % of time - General cleaning (while zoning if they find a torn open package, spilt coffee, dust, etc.
- 20% of time - Light duty stocking. Potentially when zoning they’ll have to move items to the correct
spot, putting away stray from the returns, or working pull to the floor.
JOB DESCRIPTION: For Flexflow (More heavy lifting, GL’s need to be able to lift up to 50lbs)
Target team members will unload product from trailer, palletize, and pull pallets to correct area of sales floor team prior to this assignment.
Place box in correct aisle – Contractor takes box from pallet on sales floor and places it in the correct aisle on the sales floor using the sales floor location printed on the carton label.
- Contractor opens cartons that have been placed in sales floor aisles and stocks them in correct
location (shelving units) using sales floor location printed on carton label.
- Contractor breaks down boxes and separates cardboard and other garbage; places in garbage cage.
- Contractor places product that will not fit (“backstock”) on a designated tub/flat.
- Team works together, starting in one area of the sales floor and working until all areas of the sales
floor are stocked.
- REQUIRE SAFETY SHOES
- Working freight (lifting boxes, stacking boxes, stocking shelves, cutting open boxes)
- Able to push carts/tubs
- Will not operate pallet jackets, powered equipment.
Pay Rate: $10.75
Contract: 12th November, 2013