Looking for an experienced, reliable, detail oriented and computer savvy Warehouse shipper.
This position starts out as a temporary to permanent position.
Shift - Days - (7:30AM - 4:00PM w/ flexibility needed)
Pay Rate- $14.00-$16.00/hour
Responsibilities and Duties (included but not limited to)
- Assure orders and shipping quantities match picking documents through careful audit of said documents.
- Assist in resolving any discrepancies.
- Help with or complete special projects at the discretion of the Lead or Supervisors.
- Assists & evaluates needs with shipping points, services, weights & freight permits, and other information needed.
- Maintains shipping stations are in working order and stock with materials
- Enter data pertaining to domestic and international shipments into the company's ERP system and into the shipping systems of commercial freight carriers
- Monitor the supply of packaging materials and requisition additional supplies as required
- In conjunction with senior supervisor will be responsible for all outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations.
- Using a warehouse management system prepare accurate bills of lading for outbound freight.
- Ensure that drivers depart with appropriate paperwork.
- Ensure the accuracy of all shipping documents by strict adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Gather, enter into warehouse management system and maintain all data and records relative to shipping and receiving activities.
Indeed - 7 months ago
TOPNOTCH is a full service recruitment firm, offering a wide range of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Placement Solutions. At TOPNOTCH,...