We are filling a Receiving Clerk Position for our client, a busy warehouse and distribution centre in the Brampton area.
Shift: 3:30PM to 12:00AM (Mon to Fri)
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Temporary to Permanent
Full Time - 40 hours per week
- Checking the products quality, handling related shipping and receiving issues.
- Control of all inventory items and maintain daily reporting on the balances.
- Oder picking, packing issues related to Shipping and Receiving
- Reconciled daily activities (Stocking balancing) with RF Scanner/Accounts Processing
- Verified and processed Shipping, Packing & handling statements and reports.
- Quality control, quantity control, Price checking, price negotiation, & reconcile daily activities. Ensure that all incoming and outgoing products are stored in the proper area
- Making Transport arrangement, confirm deliveries, dates, & time, customer Service.
- knowledge and experience using SAP required
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience AS400 an asset
- Excellent Computer and Data Entry Skills
- Must have safety boots/shoes
- Experience with other WMS an asset
Please forward your resume when responding to this ad or fax to 416-644-1203
TOPNOTCH is a full service recruitment firm, offering a wide range of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Placement Solutions. At TOPNOTCH,...