Location: Burlington, ON
The mandate and orientation of the supply services business unit is to serve as a sales and marketing resource for client company, specializing in developing supply program opportunities and services that will meet customer needs.
- The Services Manager will utilize the resources and promote the expertise of the group to develop new programs, meeting the needs of new and existing customers while selling related services.
- A critical focus of this position will be New Business Development and have the responsibility for the Rockwell Automation region
- The ideal candidate will have experience in supply chain solutions
- Have the ability to implement programs and oversee supply chain agreements
- Post-secondary education, preferably in the electrical field
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a senior sales role within a related industry
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation.
Indeed - 7 months ago