Location: Guelph, ON (moving to Milton in Summer 2014)
- Possess HVAC Training Certificate (beneficial)
- PC Literate with MS Office knowledge
- Proven HVAC Technical Knowledge and proficiency at installation and repair of HVAC air to air ducted and ductless systems including Water source and Geo-thermal systems.
- Must have own transportation, and be able to travel to installation and training sites as needed.
- Respond to incoming calls from field service technicians and distributor personnel as needed
- Oversee Process of Warranty Claims, and maintain detailed Log on to company network as received daily.
- Assist Customer Service Reps with maintaining customer service support as needed.
- Maintain Service parts Inventory to support claims volume.
- Assist with conducting Field defective product evaluation and Training as needed by customers and Sales Management.
- Assist with proofing of technical requests and bulletins as needed
- Become proficient at working company phones and network to support incoming inquiries.
- Work with Management team to ensure all aspects of Technical Support are provided and maintained.
- Offer suggestions on how to make improvements.
- Participate in review meetings and provide written reports as requested.
- Perform any additional tasks as assigned.
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format, along with your Salary Expectations