Location: Mississauga ON
Hours: Must be flexible to work Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 8:30 PM; Saturday, Sunday and Stat. Holidays 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Job Purpose: A responsive, first point of contact role focused on delivering professional and attentive service to clients when initiating and providing on-and post trip travel assistance to clients in a call centre environment .
- Demonstrates 4 Essentials of Client Care
- Initiates travel insurance claims ensuring accurate contact information, travel dates, loss dates, etc., and provides insurance benefits and claims information
- Upon receipt of initial call assesses medical/reputational/operational risk and decides on appropriate next course of action
- Provides assistance to clients as required:
- pre-trip cancellation
- post trip new claim assistance
- Superior communication skills
- Fluency in English and French language
- Ability to make decisions in the effort required to obtain missing information, weighing cost effectiveness and reputational impact to clients
- Ability to adapt to fluctuating call volumes and ability to prioritize work to optimize efficiencies
Please note all applicants must be fluently bilingual in both French and English, written and spoken.
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation