Productive, fun in summer family get together and in winter Christmas party. Topco yearly all day golf tournament is a fun time for Topco employees.
Junior Accountant (Current Employee) – Edmonton, AB – 18 April 2012
• Days are good @ Topco. Beginning of the month is usually very busy.
• I learned lot about how to deal with customers, how to handle difficult customer. I also learn lot about how to work safe. Topco has a good safe work policy in place.
• Management is good; easy to talk to.
• I have very supportive co-workers
• Hardest part of the job is to meet the deadlines. I am responsible for all the financial statements so always have to keep in mind that management need financial statements on time.
• I enjoy my work. Doing journal entries, analysing financial statements, reconcile balance sheet.
• Most enjoyable part of the job is having fun with all my co-workers.
Occasional departmental lunch which includes accounting manager.
Co-workers birthday celebration, baby shower, awards. Occasional BBQ lunch arranged by sales managers
I even enjoy the every day coffee breaks with my co-workers.
I loved all my years with Topco.
good benefits, good environment, good co-workers
communication gap, need proper employee trainning