As a brand-new education institute, we offer ESL, CELPIP Preparation, Citizenship Preparation programs for adult immigrant students and ESL, English (k-G12), SSAT, SAT, AP, Social Study tutoring for elementary & high school students. Now we are looking for some experienced and qualified instructors to join our team!
This position starts with part-time job but it will develop into a full-time position after 240-hour teaching load.
1. Must have a University degree in English education, linguistic, or English literature;
2. Must be native English speaker with American accent or standard London Accent;
3. Must have more than 5 years of relevant local class-setting teaching experiences;
4. Must be familiar with BC curriculum;
5. TESOL certificate is an asset
1. Prepare teaching plan, lesson plan upon student level and interest;
2. Develop quiz and test paper upon request;
3. Writ progress report upon request
Demo teaching will be required as a part of an interview.
Indeed - 5 months ago