Top Hat Employee Reviews

A Company you can be excited about
Account Director (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 April 2017
I have been working at Top Hat full-time

Pros
- Executive team is very transparent with their teams and takes into consideration everyone's opinions and ideas
- It is a young, vibrant and innovative company flooded with extremely smart, hard working people that you can learn so much from day to day
- They have free lunches and provide a lifestyle benefit which can be used towards transit costs or a gym membership
- Coming to work is exciting and challenging

Cons
- There is sometimes so much to do with not enough hours in the day but I would rather be busy and engaged in the work I am doing vs staring at the clock all day
Young, energetic workplace with 'start-up' type culture
Account Director (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 May 2016
As an Account Director at Top Hat I was able to work in a competitive sales environment while enjoying the energetic culture of a medium-sized startup.

Like many sales/account management roles I was expected to generate revenue from an assigned territory. The company went above and beyond to create a strong social culture that benefited from having young, passionate employees who could take pride in providing a software service that significantly impacts post-secondary education.

I enjoyed my time at Top Hat as it was a great opportunity to grow with a growing company.