Top Hat

Top Hat Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive, friendly, accepting
Cashier (Former Employee), Kirkland, WANovember 23, 2013
Volunteering my time to work here was an amazing experience. I had fun always had a great time working it wasn't bland and depressing.
Unorganized Work System
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee), South Bend, INOctober 3, 2013
Pros: it was up to you how earlier of how late you got off
Cons: no benefits or job security
I came into this company at the time of new management and found them to be very unorganized. There was minimal job security and no benefits. With this job your an independent contractor but because of this there where alot of problems with getting paid and not only that getting paid for what you worked for which caused alot of confusion among the works – more... and the new manager. – less
Fun and imaginative atmosphere.
Assitant to a real Magician. (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 29, 2013
Pros: learning magic tricks.
Cons: no benefits
Good Place to work.. Learned about theater make-up. Showing simple magic tricks to young children. Hardest part was learning and remembering the magic tricks.
Hard place to work.
Manager (Former Employee), Durham, ENGJuly 31, 2013
Pros: the anount of experience i gained through working there.
Cons: very long working hours.
My typical day at work included checking stick levels were up to what they should be, making sure we had the appropiate staff levels, checking tils to make sure the floats were correct, doing basic health and safety checks around the pub to ensure safety of customers. The worst part of the of job was the lack of recognition for the amount of work I – more... did on a daily basis. The best part of my job at the Top Hat was watching the customers come in and enjoy themselves and regularly being told what a good night out it was. – less
pleasant place to work
Service Tech & Fireplace Installer (Former Employee), Baraboo, WIDecember 6, 2012
Plaasant place to work...........................................................................................................................................
Warning: New Company
Fine Jewelry Buyer (Current Employee), Skokie, ILOctober 18, 2012
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: job stability
This company was a fun place to work most of the time, however, they have had at least two major layoffs company wide in the few short years that I was with them resulting in about 100 layoffs or terminations in total. They also make quick rash decisions with little consideration of how it effects their business partners and employees.
It was alright
Waitress, part-time (Former Employee), Missoula, MTSeptember 12, 2012
If you want to hang out at a bar and a bunch of drunk people all the time, this was a fun job. In a honky tonk that had live music 6 days a week. But it gets old fast.