Our company, Top Hat Monocle, specializes in selling a unique classroom response tool that allows professors and instructors to enhance and engage student participation within large classrooms. Founded in 2009, Top Hat Monocle is already recognized as a leader in pedagogical innovation, with over 70 universities throughout North America using our tool, monocleCAT, in their classrooms.
We are currently looking for a part-time in-house Prep Cook to prepare breakfast and lunch for our staffs 5 days a week at our Head Office in Toronto. Expected hours per day would be from 8 am to 1 pm plus any time needed for grocery.
As the part-time in-house Prep Cook, you will responsible for:
- Plan weekly menu for breakfast and lunch
- Prepare breakfast and lunch using in-house kitchen
- Maintain tidiness of Kitchen
- Responsible for grocery as per weekly menu planning
- High school or culinary school