Top Drawer Creative is an ad agency with a unique specialization. We focus on a specific consumer psychographic segment called AHAA (Active, Healthy, Affluent, Aware) and the brands that target this group. We offer a unique holistic services approach when it comes to reaching this target. We are not for everyone and we may not be for you. If you are interested in helping people live healthier, more sustainably, more consciously and more adventurously, we may be the perfect place to work.
Our vibe is down to earth and fun - yet results focused. We have a great workspace in the heart of Toronto's Beach community that inspires a unique and appealing culture. We are currently seeking an experienced Bilingual Account Coordinator to support an Account Director managing several Retail accounts.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for flawless execution of a client project by providing superior support and ongoing communications on all aspects of the project critical path. The Account Coordinator interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client and the Account Services Team. Customer service, quality control, critical path management and budget control are of equal priority to this role.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyzes as needed by Account Director in development of briefs, etc.
- Provides administrative assistance to Account Director on day-to-day activities for assigned clients, including responding to client phone calls, faxes and emails, handling mail/packages, production and creative deadlines, media placements, etc., to ensure continued progress of client workflow.
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup for Account Director.
- Provides input in planning stage as requested by Account Director. Assists in agendas, conference reports, proposals, correspondence and other materials related to account service and prepares the above for client presentations.
- Handles paperwork and maintains files on all client activities, their competitors and their industries; maintains client correspondence file, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of account service work, etc.
- By Account Director request, takes minutes at meetings, prepares and distributes contact reports (call reports), etc.
- Makes sure all media and projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention of Account Director to potential problems before they occur.
- Is responsible for proofreading copy, artwork and printers’ proofs; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers.
- Coordination of photo shoot details and production assistance.
- Education: Post Secondary Education
- Experience: 1-2 years experience in an agency environment
- Bilingual French/English is a MUST
- Impeccable French verbal and written communication skills
- Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills, organization and detailed-oriented
- Knowledge: Knowledge of the advertising industry is essential
- Competencies: Resourceful, customer service focused, ability to work independently and with a team, flexible, ability to handle multiple tasks, punctual
- Interest in Retail an asset
Please send your cover letter and resume to careers@topdrawercreative. com with "Bilingual Account Coordinator" in the subject line. We thank everyone for applying, however, only those candidates who have been selected will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Visit www.topdrawercreative.com to learn more about Top Drawer Creative Inc.
We thank you for your interest in Top Drawer Creative.
Top Drawer Creative is an ad agency with a unique specialization. We focus on a specific consumer psychographic segment called AHAA (Active,...