TOMS Shoes Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very organized management and comfortable yet fast-paced environment.
Store Associate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 2, 2015
In the beginning I was helping ring up customers at the register, then I was relocated to the sunglasses booth to sell sunglasses. For the most part, I had to know the sunglasses available, provide the benefits of each purchase from Toms Shoes (One for One), know the difference between what each sunglasses lenses provides, and verbally communicate with the customers with a helpful and respective manner. Then later on I would go back and forth helping in the back stockroom, to organize shoes and put them out on the floor when necessary.
A good place to work
Analyst (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 10, 2014
Typical Day is 9-6
Most Managers really look out for you
Great Goal - wanting to change the world
It is a okay place to work.
Analyst (Current Employee), Playa Vista, CAApril 9, 2014
I really don't have much to say. I really don't wish to participate in this. Whoever wants to apply for a job here will find out when they arrive. It is not the worst place to work.
Easy Going Atmosphere with great Managers
Shift Lead Café/Retail (Current Employee), Venice, CAMay 22, 2013
Great place to come to work everyday. Always something new and exciting just around the corner!
Productive and fun work place with slides and ping pong tables
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Marina Del Ray, CaMay 21, 2013
Pros: healthcare, spirit days, comfortable work place
Cons: lack of communication
TOMS has a wonderful mission "One for One" Working here was very comfortable with friendly co-workers. I learned different systems an sharpened my customer service skills.Many managers were amazing an made it enjoyable to want to come to work every day.
Fun Workplace
Campus Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia,PAJune 28, 2012
• Maintain awareness on campus for the TOMS shoe brand and their “One for One” mission
• Help run “TOMS One Day Without Shoes” event, including publicity and awareness, encouraging students and faculty on campus to go a day without shoes so children around the world don’t have
A great artistic outlet
SYS Shoe Artist (Current Employee), DFWApril 20, 2012
Being a TOMS shoe artist is a great artistic outlet as well as a satisfying feeling of being a part of humanitarian efforts