Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews in Canada

Fun Work Place
Sales Associate (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABOctober 12, 2013
I've learnt alot in the past couple months about what its like being a sales associate , what things you would need to know and how everything works. Its always fun working with the people that are outgoing and friendly, there amazing co-workers. Everyday i've worked here at tommy Hilfiger i've always learned something new from everyone that i've worked with and even the customers.
Cons
not enough hours.
Typical seasonal Part-Time job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, OntarioJuly 13, 2012
This store is located at an extreamly busy location (Vaughn Mills). The managers were always on top of our work habbits and ethics. I felt pressured with certain managers which stopped me from being the best I can be.
My co-workers felt the exact same way which brought us closer together. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping out customers and making their shopping spree easier.
Fast Paced
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ONMay 26, 2014
I very much enjoyed working here, the co workers were great and many became my best friends. The outdoors work was very enjoyable though there were times that the job was very trying as sometimes things don't necessarily go as planned. However I would very much recommend this job for anyone that enjoys physical work and being outdoors and on the water
It was a very fair and fun work place.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 15, 2013
I am a people person and I do normally get along with others, but sometimes in retail you will get some customers who aren't very friendly or fair.
Working for Tommy Hilfiger actually made it all worth it. I really enjoyed my fellow co-workers and bosses. they were always fair. they expected you to do your best, but in return they would treat you extremely well.
this place is a joke
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJuly 11, 2013
the store manager is a joke, she thinks shes the queen and everyone are her peasants. shes sneaking and runs the store like a high school and plays people against each other. two faced and fake. do not trust her
i did not enjoy working there because they did not provide enough hours to sustain my employ
casual laborer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 19, 2014
it was a casual job with intensive labor. I did not like it there because there were no enough hours of work per week. If I were lucky, I worked two days a week.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
left work on time
Sales associate
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Burnaby/Vancouver, BCSeptember 4, 2012
Working here is a great job while you are in highschool or your first years of college. The hours are flexible, there is little responsibility, little stress, and you learn a lot about how the world works through your interaction with customers as well as staff.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low wages
productive and fun work place, busy at all times
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 1, 2013
Having been there for 3 years, I became seniority. The pay was great at that point, the job became easier and more manageable. It was always busy because it was an outlet store, keeping you on your toes at all times.
Pros
great team, christmas parties, flexible scheduling
Productive, positve and energetic work environment
Cashier & Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 7, 2012
Responsibilities included: purchasing transactions using Tommy system, advising customers regarding sales, items, and purchases, replenishing stock on the floor, and providing excellent inventory control.
good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJanuary 21, 2014
I love working in retail! I would have liked more hours as I have responsibilities and bills. it was very fun and understanding as well as fairly flexible.
Pros
retail environment
Cons
not enough hours
It was a fun job environment
Sales (Former Employee) –  LaSalle ONJanuary 21, 2014
I just casually strolled the store, helped out customers, folded and put away anything that was laying around and made the store look presentable
Pros
easy environment
Cons
monthly limits
ups and downs
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 21, 2014
my fellow co-workers were amazing and we all equally balanced the work together, minus the "boss"
Pros
my co-workers
Cons
the boss
Great structure
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 27, 2012
Lots of staff in many positions, no one is overwhelmed with a lot of work, low pay because of needing so much staffing, great discount
ok place to work
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BCSeptember 28, 2012
got along with staff , not a busy enough store . store went through a fair amount of staff and managment changes in short time frame.
Sales Associate
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONAugust 19, 2013
• Achieving weekly and monthly sale goals
• Tending to customer satisfaction
• Maintaining store appearance
• Counting inventory
A great place to work,good environment.
cashier (Current Employee) –  edmonton,abMarch 28, 2013
Everyone is so nice,very friendly.Great start for new employees.
Currently Employed at Metro.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan MillsMarch 4, 2013
Possition- Part Time Keyholder
Stock associate/Sales Associate
Le respect
Commis à l'étiquetage (Former Employee) –  Montreal-ouest, QCMay 11, 2016
tres agréable de travailler la-bas,je n'ai rien a reprocher. j'aimais ce que je faisais il y avait du respect. c'était une vrai équipe
Pros
tres bien
Cons
pas de points négatif
Environnement de travail agréable
Conseillère mode (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 12, 2016
Une journée typique chez Tommy Hilfiger commence par une inspection du magasin, c'est a dire s'assurer de la mise en ordre du magasin à sa fermeture le jour précédent. Le personnel doit toujours accueillir les clients avec un sourire chaleureux et lui offrir un sac de magasinage. Il faut également être un fin connaisseur de la mode puisque ont doit conseiller du mieux de nos capacités les clients. Puis, il faut savoir repérer les faux clients ( les volleurs ) puisqu'a chaque jour il y a un risque de vol.Lorsqu'il passe a la caisse, on doit proposé au client de s'inscrire dans la banque de données de Tommy Hilfiger, lui permettant de profiter de coupons rabais soit pour sa prochaine visites et les autres qui vont suivre. Lorsque la journée est terminer, il y a un travaille d'équipe qui est fait pour remettre le magasin en ordre.

Le management à mon avis, est inadéquat:
Lorsqu’il y a un rush et qu’une personne est prise seule dans son département et que dans le département voisin, il y a 2-3 commis (incluent les superviseurs) que flânent et qui jase et quand on demande de l’aide rien ne se fait. Mais encore, les gérants ne sont jamais du même avis. Que ce soit pour distribuer les pauses ou pour nous laisser partir a la fin de chaque chiffre il y a de la confusions.
Se faire changer de quart de travail sans se faire demander si oui ou non nous sommes disposées a travaillé pendant cette période, ou se faire enlever un quart de travail sans nous aviser. Finalement, chez Tommy Hilfiger tout le monde se doit de porter fièrement la marque et un code vestimentaire doit être respecter.
  more... Mais ont dirais que certaines personnes au des droits de plus que d'autre et ces injuste. Tandis que si un autre employé porte un leggins il doit retourner chez lui ou même s'acheter un pantalon pour la journée. C'est ridicule comment les gérant ont tous un opinions différentes.

L’aspect le plus difficile plus précisément désagréable, c'est l'injustice. Quand une personne qui est toujours a son affaire et très travaillant n'est pas apprécier a sa juste valeurs tandis que d'autre personne passe la journée a parler dans leur département et peuvent quitter plus tôt parce que tout a coup il se sentent ''malade''.

Et aussi le fait que on ne travaille pas a commission mais que les gérant mettent quand même beaucoup de pression sur les ventes comme si nous étions a commission.

L’aspect le plus agréable de mon travail, es sans doute, pouvoir venir en aide aux clients. De jour leur styliste si ont veux. Les clients sont souvent très reconnaissant puisque sans nous ils n'aurais peut-être pas penser a tous ces looks qu'ont leur propose. Donc l'approche client est très agréable. J'ai aussi aimée l'esprit d'équipe qui règne chez Tommy Hilfiger, malgré les lacunes du système de gestions , ont trouve des collègue et aussi des amis chez Tommy Hilfiger.
Pros
Le rabais employé
Cons
Gestion de l'horaire employé
Tâches typiques & satisfaction générale
Conseiller les clients (Current Employee) –  Lachenaie, QCSeptember 25, 2015
•Lors du premier quart de travail, s’assurer que le magasin a bien été remis en ordre à sa fermeture le jour précédent.
•Accueillir les clients, et les conseiller le au meilleur de nos capacités.
•Lors des ventes, ventre le plus honnêtement possible pour éviter le plus de retour et/ou de remboursements.
•À la fin de la journée, bien remettre le magasin en ordre. •S’assurer que les piles de vêtements sont bien pliées et qu’aucun morceau de linge ne traine dans les cabines et/ou les tables de pliage.
•Le management à mon avis, est inadéquat:
- Lorsqu’il y a un rush et qu’une personne est prise seule dans son département et que dans le département voisin, il y a 2-3 commis (incluent les superviseurs) que flânent et qui jase et quand on demande de l’aide rien ne se fait.
- Se faire changer de quart de travail sans se faire demander si oui ou non nous sommes disposées a travaillé pendant cette période, ou se faire enlever un quart de travail sans nous aviser.
•L’aspect le plus difficile plus précisément désagréable, est le fait que ce sont des tâches qui sont constamment à être refait. Par exemple, remettre les piles de vêtements en bonne état, plier le linge en sortant des cabines, c’est comme vivre le jour de la marmotte sans cesse.
•L’aspect le plus agréable de mon travail, es sans doute, pouvoir venir en aide aux clients, démontrer le potentiel de ceux-ci avec leur choix de vêtements et les aider à oser quant aux couleurs et styles de vêtements choisi.
Cons
Gérance des horaires de travail