Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very Social
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee), Sydney, NSWNovember 17, 2014
This was a job that allowed me to earn extra money while I was not involved with the Sporting Sector. The sales team were very efficient and we were able to make weekly and monthly budgets
More friends, more clothes and more fun ))
Overnight Associate/ Sales Associate (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 13, 2014
Pros: discounts for clothes
if you have a job, you are ok,
if you working at Tommy Hilfiger you are ...just - HAPPY.. ))
I hated it
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chandler, AZNovember 12, 2014
Hated working there, the manager was extremely rude to mje and always cracked jokes that were not particularly appropriate. Its a Great first job i guess, but it wasn't the best.
Not the best job, but not the worst.
Lead Associate (Former Employee), new yorkNovember 10, 2014
Pros: great discount
Cons: no benefits, cheap company
I've worked at Tommy Hilfiger for over three years. I was promoted form Sales Associate to Lead Associate after about 2.5 I enjoy my coworkers and managers but the job is very tedious and not rewarding. It is not the best place for mobility. They have unrealistic expectations for their associates so its not a surprise their turnover rate is so high.
fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 7, 2014
It was nice working for tommy Hilfiger I would come in happy to come to work ill start my work day off with a prayer for letting me have this great opportunity
fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 7, 2014
Happy energetic place to work
Sales Lead (Current Employee), Clinton, CTNovember 7, 2014
Pros: amazing discounts
Cons: no benefits
Great place to work, but not a stable income, hours very weekly.
busy work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Commerce, CANovember 6, 2014
cleaning plazas
picking up trash
sweeping and moping
maintenance
it was good
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PaNovember 5, 2014
it was good. good mangement and workplace. safe and clean enviroment. co-workers are friendly
Back hurting
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 2, 2014
Loved this job, taught me tons about myself and how to be a hard worker!
Generally its a fun and challenging to work in the retail.
Floor Supervisor/Opening and Closing manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLOctober 30, 2014
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: walking and standing at all times.
The typical day at work is getting busy at all times in order to achieve our sales goal.
I have learned how to improve performance on a day to day work basis.
As part of the management, I am always happy to share new ideas and strategies to achieve our goals. As managers we always have strong team work.
Co-workers have have good working relationship – more... all the time.
The hardest part of the job is when we are undermanned due to call outs especially on busy business days.
The most enjoyable part is serving our customers with the highest degree of customer service to drive sales. – less
Very interactive with foreigners
Sales Associate (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLOctober 21, 2014
This job was extremely interactive. Being that it is one of the largest malls, manny foreigners from South America, as well as Europe, we're in the store everyday. The daily goal was made most days. Unfortunately, management was very unorganized and there was never a solid job a person was placed in every day. I wouldn't suggest this job to anyone.
good company- lots of perks- lots of room for advancment
Technical Vice-President (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: hard to get to the office- they have a shuttle bus but it comes at very set times
Good company to work for has a lot of pluses and room to move between divisions
It was an amazing place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Homestead, FLOctober 20, 2014
Everything about it was great.
Management was amazing.
Everyone worked together as a team should.
A store with Multi National clientele. High number SKUs in and out of the store.Adhering to the SOPs , Man Management & achieving the set goals.
Senior Store Manager (Current Employee), Dubai, DUOctober 17, 2014
Amazing brand, fashion with a twist which represents American Style & Soul.

Exiting mix of Nationalities as co-workers.

Everyday a learning process in terms of Man Management.

Customers from all corners of the world come in the store on daily basis hence the approach & the way to provide them Excellent Customer Service has to be improvised constantly.
Great people and culture
Associate Manager (Current Employee), Ellenton, FLOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great training and development
Cons: always on call never getting days off
Love the people that I work with. The team is great love the charity that the company and stores are involved in. Great training we learn everything. The hardest part of the job has to be always being on call all the time. on my days off I have to call in or text the area manger.
It was a fun but safe place to work at
Sales Associate/ rep (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAOctober 13, 2014
It was a joy to work there because we was all one team. The co workers always helped one another out no matter what we had to do.
Productive job with fun and great energy from all employees including managers.
Sales Associate & Cashier (Current Employee), 681 between 53rd and 54th streetOctober 8, 2014
Pros: great discount.professional employees/managers. positive attitude.
Cons: part time hours for most employees
Though working at Tommy Hilfiger was a part time, I enjoyed working with a great team who was professional and hard working.
Ive learned how to help with more than transactions. I also learned how to help the visual team. My fellow co workers helped eachother out with sales and keeping the store presentable.
The hardest part of the job was keeping up – more... with the customers during holiday season. Holiday season gets really busy and it is difficult to give each customer your attention but I tried my best to help those who i had to opportunity to assist.
Management taught me how to do something with nothing meaning they always figured out ways to help eachother when things fell apart. For example our registers went down one day and we had to use just one register that had been working. The customers and the staff saw how much sense of urgency the managers had and that impressed me. We all contributed to help with the issue by wrapping up and de-sensoring all purchases so that the line can move faster. – less
great place to work
Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 3, 2014
Pros: short lunches
Cons: short break
 Ensured that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all aspects of customer service.
 Balance all cash registers at the end of the night.
 Handled complaints and returns.
 Answered phones – more... and transferred calls accordingly.
 Trained new employees. – less
Fast pace job for Students and high school graduates
Cashier (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 2, 2014
Pros: fast paced
Cons: short lunches
Typical day at work is fast paced.. you get to meet people from all parts of the world.

I learned to have patience because not everyone understand or speak english

enjoyable people to work with

is understanding a customer that doesnt speak english

using any and every form of language to get the sell complete.

About Tommy Hilfiger

PVH has the buttoned-down look all sewn up. A top apparel firm worldwide and key US dress-shirt maker, PVH sells clothes, accessories, and – Read more

Tommy Hilfiger Photos