Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and motivating
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Tannersville, PAJune 3, 2014
Pros: there is always one of the team members trying ot push you to do better
Cons: not enough hours
A day at Tommy Hilfiger is a relaxed day. Surrounded by people who push and motivate you to do your job better even on the worse days. Its always a productive day filled.

Productive and motivating
good environment
SharePoint Developer & Administrator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 3, 2014
This is a company where one can work with good mind set and good hierarchy
A cool job or teens!
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 31, 2014
Pros: cool place to work
Cons: management could be better.
Would recommend this job to teenagers, you'll gain plenty of retail experience.
a good job for teens/ sidework
Sales Associate (Former Employee), central valley NYMay 29, 2014
Pros: good work life balance
Cons: its retail
Tommy Hilfiger usually hired from within, most of my coworkers were kids and young adults, better pay for the type of job it is (usually around 10) but not a career.
N/A
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lake Elsinore, CAMay 27, 2014
Didn't work here long. Cannot say much about it other than it shut down.
tommy hilfiger
Assist customers (Former Employee), Mercedes, TXMay 27, 2014
Pros: discouts on clouths
Cons: no helth cear
this job is fun and can be hard work. most work fast and know how to do more than one thing at a time
Comfortable .
Store Manager (Current Employee), Chandigarh, CHMay 22, 2014
Pros: trips to exotic places like sri lanka goa mumbai bangluru
Cons: ong working hours due to less staffing.
-Less footfall and waiting for customers to be converted.
-Everything about retail.
-Management is not to bad not to good it is a balace form of corporate sector.
-Very cooperative and well behaved.
-Audit.
-Conference and new season launch
Costumer Service
Sales Associated (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYMay 18, 2014
Pros: a typical day a work
Cons: no comment
Sales,inventory,floor set,pricing control,In new product to the sale floor
Worst job I ever had
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMay 17, 2014
Pros: discount on clothing
Cons: not enough hours, annoying staff, unorganized
Didn't provide us with many hours. They were extremely unorganized. I got hired and did not get any hours for about almost 2 weeks. When I finally did get hours, they did not provide us with any training and brought us right onto the floor. They basically tell us to harass customers and "teach them how to shop" which I did not agree with. There will – more... be times that you'll be in charge of more than one department, and the store being very large it is extremely difficult to take control of 2 whole departments, help customers, clean and make sure that no one is stealing any of the merchandise. They care more about employees shoving down products down a customers throat to the point where I actually feel like I'm annoying them.

Overall, worse job experience I've ever had. I quit in 3 months. – less
Great work environment
Lead Sales Associate (Current Employee), Barstow, CAMay 14, 2014
Pros: excellent management, a lot of learning experiences
Cons: hours not guaranteed
I love working at Tommy Hilfiger, and the management team has become a lot stronger since my hiring. However, I find it hard to see an advancement at this company due to the team already having the necessary tools and knowledge to promote people within the store. Also very hard to get a full time job, hours are never guaranteed and I am looking to find – more... something closer to home if it is going to be short shifts, and less hours. – less
Beware!
Store Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 14, 2014
Pros: great product
Cons: upper management
It's not always what you know or contribute to the success of the business but simply who you know (or hang out with)! Upper management does not practice ethical business.
Great environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), El Centro, CAMay 12, 2014
Pros: interaction with customers
Cons: not enough hours to sales associates
I help customers find what they are looking for. I learn how to communicate with people. My managers teach me how to give customer service. The hard part of the job is not having in the store what the customer is looking for. The most enjoyable part is when I give the customers what they are looking for and what they need.
Productive place to work when everyone is on the same page.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), sunrise,flMay 12, 2014
Pros: hour long breaks, alittle chat time and flexible daily positions
Cons: low pay, random shifts, on your feet for hours
Clock-in,greet the co-workers,find out whats on the agenda get it done,go home and repeat.
Great workplace
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 11, 2014
Heavy sales, engaging in customer assistance and service, and being multitask-er is a "MUST", however the store environment is great, from co-workers to the supervisors
Horrible Management in High End Specialty store
Tommy Hilfiger Sales Associate/Personal stylist (Former Employee), Paramus, NJMay 6, 2014
Pros: gained experience working in retail and learned how to sell effectively
Cons: poor management, 10-12 hours a week, poor pay with no room for growth, not commission!
I worked there when i moved to New York City, but realised quick the store was in trouble. I was always top in sales, having no prior retail or sales experience. I was always waiting on others to open the store because they were late, and waiting to leave hours after clocking out because the management couldn't handle the work effectively.
Tommys work place.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Jeffersonville, OHApril 29, 2014
Pros: get paid every week, paid over min wage.
Cons: short brakes, healthcare, rude coworkers and managers, no hours!
Tommys work place is an alright place to work. It pays for my gas to get there, and it also keeps me out of trouble; not that I'm a trouble maker. Most people like each other at work and we don't have many arguments.
Great Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dublin, DApril 29, 2014
Hard working and friendly team.

During my time at Tommy Hilfiger I was introduced to target based sales and quickly adapted to this new challenge.
Unrealistic Expectations
Warehouse Operations Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 24, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: poor internal development
Company bites off more than they can chew and sets unrealistic expectations without providing the necessary tools to achieve them.
A day at work
Assistant Concession Manager (Current Employee), London, ENGApril 20, 2014
Pros: free uniform
Cons: long hours
A typical at work i start at 9, get into work and look at figures from the previous day. Analyse our best and worst sellers, what"s working for the business. Everyday is so different with having three departments Mens, casual womenswear and children swear. I have to plan the day for each department as their so different to each other. Different members – more... of staff work well on certain departments, I make sure a daily team brief is done so all staff understand what we need to do with figures, sales, replen and any promotions within the departments. – less
Productive Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tinton Falls, NJApril 18, 2014
My time with Tommy Hilfiger was a fun experience. I was hired in the summer and there was a lot of tourists, it was a different crowd. I was assigned to assist customers in the fitting rooms as well as on the sales floor, also offering them shopping bags. The only thing I was not to happy about was not being able to be trained on resgister. Tommy Hilfger – more... managers perfered sales associates on the floor and key holders to be ringing. I also was not a fan of the envoirment in which this store was in, for example the "Outlets". There would be no busniess from December to March, then traffic would pick up from April through the summer. Since there was a lack of business, there was a lack of hours, which was my reason for resigning – less

About Tommy Hilfiger

PVH has the buttoned-down look all sewn up. A top apparel firm worldwide and key US dress-shirt maker, PVH sells clothes, accessories, and – Read more

Tommy Hilfiger Photos