Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews

Stock Associate
Sales Associate/Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 May 2016
Terrible Company, I would never work here again if my life depended on it. Not much room for promotions, employees, employers suck. Get paid minimum wage for hard labour. Takes years to attain managerial positions, managers don't get paid much.
Great Company
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON12 May 2016
Great company to work for , good employees and management
No racial profiling
great environment
Clean workplace
Respectful
Understanding
Le respect
Commis à l'étiquetage (Former Employee) –  Montreal-ouest, QC11 May 2016
tres agréable de travailler la-bas,je n'ai rien a reprocher. j'aimais ce que je faisais il y avait du respect. c'était une vrai équipe
Pros
tres bien
Cons
pas de points négatif
Comfortable, outgoing work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON5 May 2016
Workplace was well laid out with open and friendly staff. Management was strict and unforgiving. Job allowed me to communicate with people on a daily basis, gave me an understanding of cash operations and sales experience.
Pros
Friendly Co-workers
Cons
Strict Management
decent working enviroment
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 April 2016
very structured in the way the store is run. hard to get shifts that fit the school schedule. would recommend for high school students.
Learning Experience
Temporary Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 April 2016
It was fun working there wish it was longer. Got to prepare clothing to go to stores and learn new things like hard tagging and how to fold properly
Great place to work with and a sense of camaraderie
Sales Associate & Customer Relations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2016
Tommy Hilfiger was a great place to work with. They were accommodating and definitely have such lovely people working in there. I was fortunate to have great working hours and fantastic co-workers.
Pros
50% discount on clothing
Cons
May Get understaffed at times
fun to work with new fresh individual.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC13 April 2016
Make a sale and educate customer,being on this company gave me an endurance to excel in different area such as cashiering learning how to make a quota everyday push my self to have a lot of confidence.
Pros
discount on thier product
Cons
long and execessive standing
It's a very friendly environment
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 March 2016
Day at Tommy is fun and exciting. I enjoy the fact that I meet new people everyday and I have built several really great relationships with my customers over the time. The whole staff from managers to fellow associates are like family. I do everything from stocks to sales to cash and love working in every department.
It was a chill place to work at with a good environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 March 2016
When I get to work I clock in then get ready to go out on the floor and get filled in on the sales we've made that day.
When that is over, I would go around ask customers if they need any assistance and keep the store tidy by folding and putting away clothes where they belong.
Our management team is very friendly and willing to help us if we encounter any sort of problem. Same goes for my co-workers they were easy to talk to and get along with which makes things run a lot smoother.
I love helping customers and that was the best part of my job - when I could offer the best service for our customers and have them leave the store satisfied.
Pros
Nice environment; close to many food places; friendly co-workers and managers.
Cons
Short hours.
Costumer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 March 2016
My typical day at work, sometimes it's very productive and sometimes very slow, I'm a main cashier so most of my shift is gone on cash and I try my best to give the best customer service to the customers. Whenever it's not busy I do all my puts backs that customers have returned or have said no to buying. Every hour I take out the hourly read to know how far we are from reaching our goal.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No appreciations
productive and great experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuwait1 March 2016
Teaming up with my co-workers to ensure proper customer service,This job acquires somebody who has to remain knowledgable on the products offered and discuss available options .
Pros
good salary
Cons
nothing
Hectic
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2016
This job requires you to make sales but with no commission or other incentives, unless its a pat on the back. Dont take making sales too seriously just do the best you can. Theres many employees, people come and go quite often.
Pros
Friends
Cons
intemidating
Good Experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 January 2016
Tommy Hilfiger provided me a unique experience by working in 3 stores two in GTA and one in Montreal, QC. Understanding the retail business and Customer Service role which is related to cultures in GTA and Montreal quite rich learning experience of Retail Industry and culture.
tommy
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 January 2016
Process sales in cash and credit
• Customer service
• Light "housekeeping" Duties
• Performed Return, Exchanges & Price adjustments
• Open/Close registers
• Inventory
Environnement de travail agréable
Conseillère mode (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 January 2016
Une journée typique chez Tommy Hilfiger commence par une inspection du magasin, c'est a dire s'assurer de la mise en ordre du magasin à sa fermeture le jour précédent. Le personnel doit toujours accueillir les clients avec un sourire chaleureux et lui offrir un sac de magasinage. Il faut également être un fin connaisseur de la mode puisque ont doit conseiller du mieux de nos capacités les clients. Puis, il faut savoir repérer les faux clients ( les volleurs ) puisqu'a chaque jour il y a un risque de vol.Lorsqu'il passe a la caisse, on doit proposé au client de s'inscrire dans la banque de données de Tommy Hilfiger, lui permettant de profiter de coupons rabais soit pour sa prochaine visites et les autres qui vont suivre. Lorsque la journée est terminer, il y a un travaille d'équipe qui est fait pour remettre le magasin en ordre.

Le management à mon avis, est inadéquat:
Lorsqu’il y a un rush et qu’une personne est prise seule dans son département et que dans le département voisin, il y a 2-3 commis (incluent les superviseurs) que flânent et qui jase et quand on demande de l’aide rien ne se fait. Mais encore, les gérants ne sont jamais du même avis. Que ce soit pour distribuer les pauses ou pour nous laisser partir a la fin de chaque chiffre il y a de la confusions.
Se faire changer de quart de travail sans se faire demander si oui ou non nous sommes disposées a travaillé pendant cette période, ou se faire enlever un quart de travail sans nous aviser. Finalement, chez Tommy Hilfiger tout le monde se doit de porter fièrement la marque et un code vestimentaire doit être respecter.
  more... Mais ont dirais que certaines personnes au des droits de plus que d'autre et ces injuste. Tandis que si un autre employé porte un leggins il doit retourner chez lui ou même s'acheter un pantalon pour la journée. C'est ridicule comment les gérant ont tous un opinions différentes.

L’aspect le plus difficile plus précisément désagréable, c'est l'injustice. Quand une personne qui est toujours a son affaire et très travaillant n'est pas apprécier a sa juste valeurs tandis que d'autre personne passe la journée a parler dans leur département et peuvent quitter plus tôt parce que tout a coup il se sentent ''malade''.

Et aussi le fait que on ne travaille pas a commission mais que les gérant mettent quand même beaucoup de pression sur les ventes comme si nous étions a commission.

L’aspect le plus agréable de mon travail, es sans doute, pouvoir venir en aide aux clients. De jour leur styliste si ont veux. Les clients sont souvent très reconnaissant puisque sans nous ils n'aurais peut-être pas penser a tous ces looks qu'ont leur propose. Donc l'approche client est très agréable. J'ai aussi aimée l'esprit d'équipe qui règne chez Tommy Hilfiger, malgré les lacunes du système de gestions , ont trouve des collègue et aussi des amis chez Tommy Hilfiger.
Pros
Le rabais employé
Cons
Gestion de l'horaire employé
Good Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 January 2016
It was a job that was entertaining and kept me interested and motivated. Customers became a challenge but with experience, reaching the sanctification for the customers was easy. Great co-workers and a lot of enjoyable moments.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
pay
This was my fathers company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 January 2016
I was my father's secretary at his company down in the United States for over a year when I lived there. This was also a communicative environment since I was answering majority of the phone calls
Fun environment and productive
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 December 2015
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No appreications
Good place to work at
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 November 2015
It was a good place to work at part-time. The managers were all good. We had to take our breaks so it was nice to have a 15 minute break in the back to eat and get off our feet for a little.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tommy Hilfiger. Our community is ready to answer.