Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews

manage cash and customers
Cash Lead (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 May 2017
- cash management
-dealt with customers and their inquiries
-Part time, therefore, 5-6 hours expected to do the regular duties and help with sales
-teamwork is essential to get things done on time
great place to learn customer service
Cashier/Associate lead (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 May 2017
Tommy Hilfiger is a retail brand store where the sales associate provide customer service to the best of the needs of the customer. Working at this store and really understanding what customer service is made me enjoy interacting with the customers.
Overall Working experience at Tommy Hilfiger
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC8 May 2017
It's a good company to work at since they employ many young students. It's always about team work and communication; making sure all client needs are met and answered.
Good enough
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 May 2017
Worked as a sales associate here. Shifts were ok, lots of selling, folding clothing and helping customers find the right fitting.
Management was alright. I felt like they had a closer affiliation to past employees but overall, respectful and flexible with days-off.

Great discount!!! Best part.
Pros
Amazing discounts on clothing
Cons
Not so cleaned spaces
Great workplace with friendly people and excellent policies
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC22 April 2017
I worked as a back room stocker during the winter season and it was fairly hectic. Despite not knowing much I was always helped along and told about the companies products and organizing systems until I was able to run efficiently by myself and able to work as part of the team.
productive and fun workplace
Cash Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON18 April 2017
Its a fun place to work. your discount is amazing. crazy busy store. lots of help and support. you learn amazing social skills. people can get pretty worked up when they dont get what they want. theft was not to bad in there. set up was cool. everyone always looked good
Pros
50% off at the retail stores
Cons
its can get slow
Productive first job
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 April 2017
Working at Tommy Hilfiger was good. That was my first retail job so I got to learn a lot from it. I learned how to talk to customers, and just in general how the retail world worked. The hardest part of the job was just when it was very busy and not everyone was doing there work properly, it was hard to get things done. I also really liked working with all my co-workers, I got to meet so many new people.
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Fun Place
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC31 March 2017
It was fun working here. Most of the employees when I was working here were international students. Great place to work at. They give great discounts all the time!
flexible hours, friendly coworkers, productive.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 March 2017
Its a friendly work environment with great coworkers. The hours are flexible and the workplace is very productive. management knew what they were doing.
Pros
flexible hours, friendly staff
Cons
hours feel long
n/a
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 March 2017
sales were important

flexible schedules

friendly co-workers

friendly environment

learned time management

learned to be more patient and alert
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
inconsistent hours
positive workplace culture
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 March 2017
Tommy Hilfiger has a great workplace culture, and is very enjoyable place to spend your day. Very friendly people who work there and easy to make long lasting relationships with coworkers.
Fun Working Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 February 2017
As a sales associate at Tommy Hilfiger, I had the pleasure of gaining customer service and sales experience. This job also enhanced my attention to detail, multi-tasking in a fast paced environment, and my overall professional job attitude.
Great work environment!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON17 February 2017
I enjoyed my time working at Tommy, my co-workers were kind and easy to get along with and my managers were amazing understanding individuals. I gained many customer service skills that I was able to carry on to my next job. Overall great experience working here.
Competitive
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2017
The Tommy Hilfiger work environment was very competitive and fast paced. There was no room for growth. I wouldn't recommend this job for a first time retail job.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 January 2017
Multicultural environment with good experiences;
There I learned a lot about fashion and business process in the store;
Probably black Friday and Boxing day were the hardest parts, because they are the most challenging periods of the year;
The most enjoyable part of the job is the relationship with the colleagues and the exchange of experiences.
tommy
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON24 January 2017
i enjoy working there gained a lot of experience working as a cashier sadly i was laid off but i won't regret working there.
Easy going environment and fun to be around.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 January 2017
On a typical day, one can stress out. I learned to keep it cool and not stress over everything. Management is understanding. My coworkers helped a lot. The hardest part of the job is not with people but it involves organizing the product to sell. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help a customer out as they look for what to buy.
Friendly and Welcoming
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON4 January 2017
The workers were very friendly and were very helpful when I needed help especially on my first day of work. I never felt excluded or uncomfortable around the workers.
Tommy Hilfiger is a great place to work with a friendly staff that treat you like family,
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON2 December 2016
Tommy Hilfiger is a great place to work where the staff brings you in as one of their own and treats you like family teaching you an abundant amount of stills that will help you later in life.
Fun place to work
Assistant manager and Visual Team assistance (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 November 2016
Enjoyed the environment very much. Had the opportunity to teach and train staff about sales and merchandising. Independently worked with sales report separating and grouping all price changes; markdowns, promotional merchandise, retail mark ups applying changes and completing them in the given time frame
Pros
Convenient transportation available
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tommy Hilfiger. Our community is ready to answer.