Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews

Fun Place
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC31 March 2017
It was fun working here. Most of the employees when I was working here were international students. Great place to work at. They give great discounts all the time!
flexible hours, friendly coworkers, productive.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 March 2017
Its a friendly work environment with great coworkers. The hours are flexible and the workplace is very productive. management knew what they were doing.
Pros
flexible hours, friendly staff
Cons
hours feel long
n/a
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 March 2017
sales were important

flexible schedules

friendly co-workers

learned time management

learned to be more patient and alert
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
inconsistent hours
positive workplace culture
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 March 2017
Tommy Hilfiger has a great workplace culture, and is very enjoyable place to spend your day. Very friendly people who work there and easy to make long lasting relationships with coworkers.
Fun Working Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 February 2017
As a sales associate at Tommy Hilfiger, I had the pleasure of gaining customer service and sales experience. This job also enhanced my attention to detail, multi-tasking in a fast paced environment, and my overall professional job attitude.
Great work environment!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON17 February 2017
I enjoyed my time working at Tommy, my co-workers were kind and easy to get along with and my managers were amazing understanding individuals. I gained many customer service skills that I was able to carry on to my next job. Overall great experience working here.
Competitive
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2017
The Tommy Hilfiger work environment was very competitive and fast paced. There was no room for growth. I wouldn't recommend this job for a first time retail job.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 January 2017
Multicultural environment with good experiences;
There I learned a lot about fashion and business process in the store;
Probably black Friday and Boxing day were the hardest parts, because they are the most challenging periods of the year;
The most enjoyable part of the job is the relationship with the colleagues and the exchange of experiences.
tommy
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON24 January 2017
i enjoy working there gained a lot of experience working as a cashier sadly i was laid off but i won't regret working there.
Easy going environment and fun to be around.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 January 2017
On a typical day, one can stress out. I learned to keep it cool and not stress over everything. Management is understanding. My coworkers helped a lot. The hardest part of the job is not with people but it involves organizing the product to sell. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help a customer out as they look for what to buy.
Friendly and Welcoming
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON4 January 2017
The workers were very friendly and were very helpful when I needed help especially on my first day of work. I never felt excluded or uncomfortable around the workers.
Tommy Hilfiger is a great place to work with a friendly staff that treat you like family,
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON2 December 2016
Tommy Hilfiger is a great place to work where the staff brings you in as one of their own and treats you like family teaching you an abundant amount of stills that will help you later in life.
Fun place to work
Assistant manager and Visual Team assistance (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 November 2016
Enjoyed the environment very much. Had the opportunity to teach and train staff about sales and merchandising. Independently worked with sales report separating and grouping all price changes; markdowns, promotional merchandise, retail mark ups applying changes and completing them in the given time frame
Pros
Convenient transportation available
was a fun workplace
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 November 2016
I worked stock boy, was not out on the floor much but the work environment and my work colleagues where always good to me, managers always listened to my problems and made sure they where taken care of.
Pros
free pizza lunches
Cons
sometimes wanted to work out on the floor
great environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC31 October 2016
Nice atmosphere, great co-workers. Salary is not commission based, meaning that everyone is friendly! However, the company provides little opportunity of promotion. Sometimes shifts start from 6 am, overnight shifts exist
Fun, fashion
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Queensborough, BC28 September 2016
you are constantly helping customers and giving great service help, you are constantly refolding clothes after you have finished folding clothes. coworkers are amazing and the most enjoyable thing of my day is after work shopping!
Pros
free clothes
productive work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 September 2016
It is a fun workplace, as management is not only friendly but is also a deciplined workplace. Rules are implemented often and sometimes when people want they can blame you for something and you can get fired for it.
fun place , great staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 September 2016
My position in tommy hilfiger was a sales person, helping customers find what they were looking for and letting them the offers that it was in the store , also help them find sizes , arrange the store made sure it was nice and clean, manager is great person which you could get a long with and ask for help if you wernet sure aboutsomething.,
Enjoy to work with Flexible hours.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 August 2016
I like to work with this company because I could get day off easily and 40-50% discount. I like most of my co-workers.I joined this company to learn more but I am stuck on one thing they don't teach much.
Lead Cashier (Current Employee) –  Fairview, ON16 August 2016
I have been with the company for a little over 3 year, I've also had the opportunity to work at 3 location.

I enjoy the management but i am currently looking for a more stable position.
Pros
amazing team
Cons
no hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tommy Hilfiger. Our community is ready to answer.