Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Sales - Cashier/Retail Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioOctober 3, 2012
Pros: free snacks, staff/holiday parties, great customer experience
Cons: long hours, cleaning up after kids/messy customers
A typical day at Tommy Hilfiger is very enjoyable. When i go in to work, I am surrounded with beautiful co-workers and managers, gorgeous clothing and tons of customers.
I've learned that my time spent on the floor of a retail store will give countless hours of access to sensitivity, anger management, and customer service training while, also, developing – more... your social skills, working with a team, and developing your confidence.
The hardest part of the job is working during the holiday season. The store can get very hectic with customers everywhere! There are pieces of clothing everywhere which makes the clean up process tedious.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people from a diverse range of backgrounds, which is an asset. Many big graduate employers are multinational and want to recruit candidates who are capable of building rapport with colleagues or customers from all around the world. – less
ok place to work
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Kelowna, BCSeptember 28, 2012
got along with staff , not a busy enough store . store went through a fair amount of staff and managment changes in short time frame.
Sales associate
CASHIER (Former Employee), Burnaby/Vancouver, BCSeptember 4, 2012
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: low wages
Working here is a great job while you are in highschool or your first years of college. The hours are flexible, there is little responsibility, little stress, and you learn a lot about how the world works through your interaction with customers as well as staff.
Great structure
Key Holder (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 27, 2012
Lots of staff in many positions, no one is overwhelmed with a lot of work, low pay because of needing so much staffing, great discount
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 17, 2012
Pros: great team building activities
Cons: long hours
I worked with a lovely team. There's always something new to learn. The product quality is good. Room for growth is good.
Typical seasonal Part-Time job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Woodbridge, OntarioJuly 13, 2012
This store is located at an extreamly busy location (Vaughn Mills). The managers were always on top of our work habbits and ethics. I felt pressured with certain managers which stopped me from being the best I can be.
My co-workers felt the exact same way which brought us closer together. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping out customers and – more... making their shopping spree easier. – less
Great coworkers, fun and no-pressure environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 12, 2012
A typical day at work includes replenishing items in your section, greeting customers and helping them with great customer service, meeting hourly budgets and cleaning the store sections according to company policy.
I've learned a lot about organization, team work and people skills. My coworkers were always friendly and everyone got along with each – more... other so much it felt like a second family.
The hardest part of the job would be trying to push those necessary sales when the story has been relatively "empty", making it difficult to produce sales with very few customers.
The most enjoyable part of the job is just being able to be around all of my coworkers who make the job seem less like a job, and more like a hobby. – less
energetic and fun work place.
Key Holder / sales associate (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 10, 2012
A typical day at Tommy Hilfiger would be assist customers with finding suitable items that work for their needs. Also managing all staff members and making sure everything is efficient. Things I have learned working in retail would be; the purpose of great customer service, managing and operating a company on my own. I have a fun and energized staff – more... that is very well orientated and precise. The hardest part of my job is balancing between being a manager and being fair with my co-workers. All together working with my team is very enjoyable. – less
Productive, positve and energetic work environment
Cashier & Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 7, 2012
Responsibilities included: purchasing transactions using Tommy system, advising customers regarding sales, items, and purchases, replenishing stock on the floor, and providing excellent inventory control.
Fast paced retail
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CASeptember 11, 2014
Very fast paced, customer service oriented. Fun environment.
Co-operative working environment
Retail assistant (Former Employee), London Regent streetSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: very friendly environment
Cons: tiring trips as elevators are for customers
Working in Tommy Hilfiger is not easy, but with great concentration comes with great reward. Everyday is a busy day, and there is no relaxing, inputting more effort can guarantee a happy face on customers.
The busiest times provide the hardest challenge, as during the working hours, frequent trip is to be made from storage room and sales floor, and – more... to fit the customer's choice maybe more than one assistant is needed to help the customer's decision making.
The most enjoyable part of the job is not getting paid, but seeing the happy face of customers who know they made a worthy investment and they were helped by me. – less
Great Company
Assistant manager (Current Employee), Santa Fe, NMSeptember 4, 2014
Tommy Hilfiger is a very demanding job, you're not a selling manager. most of your time will be spent in the office. If you're not organized or detail oriented this is not the job for you
Fun energetic work place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYSeptember 2, 2014
Tommy Hilfiger of the Woodbury commons outlet is a giant store and has multiple sections to work in. By far the best place to be in at the register where you meet the most people and really get to have a sense of cultural diversity.
Nice team
Sale Advisor (Current Employee), Manchester, ENGAugust 29, 2014
Cons: long hours, working weekends
• Being an ambassador for the Brand and a role model for team lead
• Demonstrating awareness of customers at all times
• Personalising service to make customer feel at ease and demonstrate proactive selling
• Regular effective communication with the Operations Manager
• Ensure all targets and customer service levels are achieved
• Monitor stock levels – more... and place orders with Head Office when stock runs low and often travelling to London as the Manchester representative
• Managerial duties when the manager is not available – less
A well round working enviroment
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee), New JerseyAugust 27, 2014
A typical day as required is compose of opening and closing.
I learn a great amount of knowledge of the retail management field.
Polish my management skills.
I met amazing people whose working habits are as team players.
I don't consider a job as being hard but we are expose with new challenges,
multi-task fast paced work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Gilroy, CAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: hours to work, competitve work environment
Cons: all holiday work days, and overnight shifts
To start the work day off, we had a team meeting briefly describing the daily tasks and the daily goals given from our management team.
I have learned to be consistant in everyday customer service objectives. Also learned about the floor set: including changing promotions and dicounts on items. Also marking prices and merchandise inventory and stock.
My – more... coworkers were competitive and helpful in learning the work field.
The most difficult part of the job was being on call for the week, however i was on time for my shifts when i was called in.
i enjoyed learning new tasks and the competitive environment to enhanse the intrest and customer service. – less
Great job just not enough money
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando flAugust 21, 2014
I loved this job but its no where an adult with a family should be unless you work in the management department, its extra money or you just love to work retail jobs. Basically its not a high paying job for someone to provide for a family. and a day at the job there is full of excitement with the multiracial customers you learn different things everyday – more... just by being there – less
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Santa Fe, NMAugust 13, 2014
Pros: the great employe discount
Cons: was part time didnt get benefits
Had a lot of fun working here, hours were good, very understanding staff
bad management
Stock Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 12, 2014
Management did not communicate well. Did not like job much after a while.
Productive and fun but make sure that customers are satisfied.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dale City, VAAugust 7, 2014
Learned a lot and got over my fear when I had got my first job was very nervous at first but after awhile I open up. Whenever they would put me to greet I would always do good customers love to come in cause i would try my best to make them feel comfortable. Would always smile and be clear of what I am saying we would have people that don't speak english – more... but I would try my best to assist them. Or ask a co-worker that knows how to speak there language to assist them. The co-workers and I would always work as a team we help each other out we even teach each other about the products. The hardest part of the job is people that you cannot understand but I still try my best to assist them at all time. The management team try there best but they are good at what they do make sure we do what we are told to do give us multiple projects to see if we can handle it. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see the customers happy and satisfied. – less

About Tommy Hilfiger

PVH has the buttoned-down look all sewn up. A top apparel firm worldwide and key US dress-shirt maker, PVH sells clothes, accessories, and – Read more

Tommy Hilfiger Photos