Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews

Very Friendly
Sales Associate (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 July 2016
Most workers are very friendly and welcoming! The environment is so wonderful and everyone likes to work together to get a task done.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Short lunches
Friendly team with a lot of good people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON26 June 2016
Everyone was willing to help me with things that I had trouble learning how to do ( the amount of times I was taught to fold a shirt is crazy). I asked for more hours and I got more hours which was awesome. the only thing I didn't like was that at the time I was working, which was the winter holidays, were went allowed to leave the store until everything was cleaned up. The latest I got home at was 2 am in the morning which for a student caused some conflict with my school work. All the managers were really cool and I loved working there.
Pros
Good people
Horrible environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC19 June 2016
- rude employees & managers
- unacceptable behavior
- laborious duties
Managers are really strict and always favor their favorites and dis encourage other employees
Pros
Cons
many
productive, stylish and very fast paced
sales associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2016
good co-workers
good managers
fast paced
good customer service
always a happy place to be around
alot of folding
stayed back late to clean up store
Launch of a new brand for the Aldo group
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 June 2016
This brand was created for a mature customer. This was a new division for the Aldo group which controlled all of the shoe market
Pros
Great shoes
Cons
Poor upper management
Stock Associate
Sales Associate/Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 May 2016
Terrible Company, I would never work here again if my life depended on it. Not much room for promotions, employees, employers suck. Get paid minimum wage for hard labour. Takes years to attain managerial positions, managers don't get paid much.
Great Company
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON12 May 2016
Great company to work for , good employees and management
No racial profiling
great environment
Clean workplace
Respectful
Understanding
Comfortable, outgoing work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON5 May 2016
Workplace was well laid out with open and friendly staff. Management was strict and unforgiving. Job allowed me to communicate with people on a daily basis, gave me an understanding of cash operations and sales experience.
Pros
Friendly Co-workers
Cons
Strict Management
decent working enviroment
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 April 2016
very structured in the way the store is run. hard to get shifts that fit the school schedule. would recommend for high school students.
Learning Experience
Temporary Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 April 2016
It was fun working there wish it was longer. Got to prepare clothing to go to stores and learn new things like hard tagging and how to fold properly
Great place to work with and a sense of camaraderie
Sales Associate & Customer Relations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2016
Tommy Hilfiger was a great place to work with. They were accommodating and definitely have such lovely people working in there. I was fortunate to have great working hours and fantastic co-workers.
Pros
50% discount on clothing
Cons
May Get understaffed at times
fun to work with new fresh individual.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC13 April 2016
Make a sale and educate customer,being on this company gave me an endurance to excel in different area such as cashiering learning how to make a quota everyday push my self to have a lot of confidence.
Pros
discount on thier product
Cons
long and execessive standing
It's a very friendly environment
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 March 2016
Day at Tommy is fun and exciting. I enjoy the fact that I meet new people everyday and I have built several really great relationships with my customers over the time. The whole staff from managers to fellow associates are like family. I do everything from stocks to sales to cash and love working in every department.
It was a chill place to work at with a good environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 March 2016
When I get to work I clock in then get ready to go out on the floor and get filled in on the sales we've made that day.
When that is over, I would go around ask customers if they need any assistance and keep the store tidy by folding and putting away clothes where they belong.
Our management team is very friendly and willing to help us if we encounter any sort of problem. Same goes for my co-workers they were easy to talk to and get along with which makes things run a lot smoother.
I love helping customers and that was the best part of my job - when I could offer the best service for our customers and have them leave the store satisfied.
Pros
Nice environment; close to many food places; friendly co-workers and managers.
Cons
Short hours.
Costumer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 March 2016
My typical day at work, sometimes it's very productive and sometimes very slow, I'm a main cashier so most of my shift is gone on cash and I try my best to give the best customer service to the customers. Whenever it's not busy I do all my puts backs that customers have returned or have said no to buying. Every hour I take out the hourly read to know how far we are from reaching our goal.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No appreciations
productive and great experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuwait1 March 2016
Teaming up with my co-workers to ensure proper customer service,This job acquires somebody who has to remain knowledgable on the products offered and discuss available options .
Pros
good salary
Cons
nothing
Hectic
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2016
This job requires you to make sales but with no commission or other incentives, unless its a pat on the back. Dont take making sales too seriously just do the best you can. Theres many employees, people come and go quite often.
Pros
Friends
Cons
intemidating
Good Experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 January 2016
Tommy Hilfiger provided me a unique experience by working in 3 stores two in GTA and one in Montreal, QC. Understanding the retail business and Customer Service role which is related to cultures in GTA and Montreal quite rich learning experience of Retail Industry and culture.
tommy
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 January 2016
Process sales in cash and credit
• Customer service
• Light "housekeeping" Duties
• Performed Return, Exchanges & Price adjustments
• Open/Close registers
• Inventory
Good Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 January 2016
It was a job that was entertaining and kept me interested and motivated. Customers became a challenge but with experience, reaching the sanctification for the customers was easy. Great co-workers and a lot of enjoyable moments.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tommy Hilfiger. Our community is ready to answer.