Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews

Store had its moments but management become weak and didn’t get the associates respect
Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON10 October 2017
New management is required for the store especially the head management. I put a lot of effort into making that stock room the best to my abilities but management didn’t have power to help me or any of the stock associates to keep it at its best
A mess
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 October 2017
I have learned that you are not allowed to be yourself while working, and I understand being professional, but I feel like customer service goes beyond then just the knowledge of wherever you work. Hardest part of the job is putting up with the passive aggressive managers.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Atmostphere
Productive and fun workplace.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON27 September 2017
Making sales and greeting customers is what Tommys all about. Making sure customers find what they're looking for in a clean and tidy store is mainly what I had to do. Stocking and other small chores were also apart of my job but it helped make time go by on a slow day.
Lots of clothes to try on !
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB25 September 2017
didnt stay long but I did learn to organize clothes and display them properly.
Fun to work with many people every shift.
always new clothes to try
hardest part would have been the proper way to fold without making a mess of the sales floor
Fun workplace
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 September 2017
This store located in Heartland, Mississauga is a great place to work, especially for students in high school seeking their first part-time job. Although the hours are not the best, they are flexible with their schedule
productive
Cashier/Floor Assistant (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 September 2017
the best company to work for when it comes to family, everyone works together to get the job done, they take constructive critism very well and make wrongs into writes, management very reasonable.
Pros
everything except pay
Cons
salary
Classic Brand and challanging place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 September 2017
A great Brand with an old school mindset. Most of the expectations are to sell sell sell. There is a small learning and development culture as well as consistent reviews.
Fun and interesting
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tsawwassen, BC18 September 2017
The people that worked at tommy Hilfiger were awesome! The managers were great and very friendly they pushed you to try your hardest and over all made the best associate you could be.
Overall good place to work
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  London, ON6 September 2017
fast pace environment, with decent people to work with, Helped build my character as well as teach me valuable skills for a workplace as well as the real world. management works well with employees and there is room for advancement and growth within the company
Great place to be in the 90's
DIRECTOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 August 2017
I had the chance to be part of the Executive Group at Tommy in the late 90's it was a wonderful experience as the Leadership of the Company exhibits vision and capabilities exceeding any company I had previously been employed by.

The Company as been sold three times since I was last with Tommy, I cannot qualify their current culture.
Pros
Stong Brand
Cons
Explosive Growth
attention to detail, upholding brand standards
Lead Sales Associate and Receiver (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON16 August 2017
I became a lead hand employee quickly, that turned into a visual merchandising management position. I thoroughly enjoyed my time spent there, and was able to eventually travel to opening stores and oversee the execution of the companies brand standards and train new employees. I enjoyed having a certain degree of creativity with the store designs and enjoy working with customers
Pros
flexible hours and travel
It was okay
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON9 August 2017
Managers at that time were decent. A lot of miscommunication. Employees made work more fun. At the end of the day, it was sales. If you dont make sales, you don't get hours.
Fun, productive workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON8 August 2017
A typical day at Tommy Hilfiger is busy, although not overwhelming. There is good staff, management, and my coworkers are all friendly and outgoing and make work enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is when things such as racks and shelves in the store get relocated and you are busy trying to put away clothes although at the end of the day it is a very enjoyable place to work and overall the staff and customers are friendly.
Pros
Comfortable, understanding workplace and coworkers
Cons
good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC30 July 2017
same as other clothing stores.
people are nice. once you are being part of them, they will welcome you a lot, more like a family.

job is not hard, but you need to make yourself busy.
nice
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON26 July 2017
this is a fun store with a great atmosphere. the people are great, clothes good, and its a great work environment. Management is great and work with you as a team
okay place to wrok
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 July 2017
minimum pay, fast environment during holiday season. did not pay for breaks. hours were short not a fixed schedule. very little hours at starting. overall 3/5
productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 July 2017
tommy hilfiger company is fun and have good people to work with. its muticulture...i learned a lot how to be a good customer service representative. most of the people who work there are very competitive.
Pros
free snacks once in a while
Cons
no weekend offs, closing shifts
Retail sales -Enjoying dealing with diverse clients
Retail sales (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 July 2017
Good working environment. Performance was appreciated by manager. Received incentives for reaching sales targets. Excellent team work. Motivation from coworkers and manager
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Long commuting time
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 July 2017
Working at Tommy Hilfiger is one of the greatest decisions I've made in my career. It is an extremely fun and happy workplace environment. Just like any other retail store, the hardest part of the job is customer service during holidays such as Christmas, etc. However, Tommy Hilfiger has taught me quite a few things. I have learnt how to better interact with people, work efficiently during rushed times, and also provide exceptional customer service.
Pros
Job benefits
Cons
Few hours
Turnover
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON29 June 2017
This place was decent for a summer job. However, there was a ton of turnover as the job itself is not great, and upper management is quite poor. Again, okay for a summer job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tommy Hilfiger. Our community is ready to answer.