Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Assistant manager and Visual Team assistance (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 November 2016
Enjoyed the environment very much. Had the opportunity to teach and train staff about sales and merchandising. Independently worked with sales report separating and grouping all price changes; markdowns, promotional merchandise, retail mark ups applying changes and completing them in the given time frame
Pros
Convenient transportation available
great environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC31 October 2016
Nice atmosphere, great co-workers. Salary is not commission based, meaning that everyone is friendly! However, the company provides little opportunity of promotion. Sometimes shifts start from 6 am, overnight shifts exist
Easy going environment and fun to be around.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 January 2017
On a typical day, one can stress out. I learned to keep it cool and not stress over everything. Management is understanding. My coworkers helped a lot. The hardest part of the job is not with people but it involves organizing the product to sell. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help a customer out as they look for what to buy.
productive work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 September 2016
It is a fun workplace, as management is not only friendly but is also a deciplined workplace. Rules are implemented often and sometimes when people want they can blame you for something and you can get fired for it.
Competitive
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2017
The Tommy Hilfiger work environment was very competitive and fast paced. There was no room for growth. I wouldn't recommend this job for a first time retail job.
Fun, fashion
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Queensborough, BC28 September 2016
you are constantly helping customers and giving great service help, you are constantly refolding clothes after you have finished folding clothes. coworkers are amazing and the most enjoyable thing of my day is after work shopping!
Pros
free clothes
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 January 2017
Multicultural environment with good experiences;
There I learned a lot about fashion and business process in the store;
Probably black Friday and Boxing day were the hardest parts, because they are the most challenging periods of the year;
The most enjoyable part of the job is the relationship with the colleagues and the exchange of experiences.
friendly environment
Lead Cashier (Current Employee) –  Fairview, ON16 August 2016
I have been with the company for a little over 3 year, I've also had the opportunity to work at 3 location.

I enjoy the management but i am currently looking for a more stable position.
Pros
amazing team
Cons
no hours
Retail
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 July 2016
Requires performing retail tasks including cleaning (mopping, sweeping). You must be meeting on exceeding sales goals as well as knowledge about the clothing line. You are required to wear tommy clothes but receive a good discount on multiple stores.
Pros
Fun group of people to work with
Cons
Long hours at times
Tommy Hilfiger is a great place to work with a friendly staff that treat you like family,
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON2 December 2016
Tommy Hilfiger is a great place to work where the staff brings you in as one of their own and treats you like family teaching you an abundant amount of stills that will help you later in life.
Friendly and Welcoming
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON4 January 2017
The workers were very friendly and were very helpful when I needed help especially on my first day of work. I never felt excluded or uncomfortable around the workers.
was a fun workplace
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 November 2016
I worked stock boy, was not out on the floor much but the work environment and my work colleagues where always good to me, managers always listened to my problems and made sure they where taken care of.
Pros
free pizza lunches
Cons
sometimes wanted to work out on the floor
tommy
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON24 January 2017
i enjoy working there gained a lot of experience working as a cashier sadly i was laid off but i won't regret working there.
It was a chill place to work at with a good environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 March 2016
When I get to work I clock in then get ready to go out on the floor and get filled in on the sales we've made that day.
When that is over, I would go around ask customers if they need any assistance and keep the store tidy by folding and putting away clothes where they belong.
Our management team is very friendly and willing to help us if we encounter any sort of problem. Same goes for my co-workers they were easy to talk to and get along with which makes things run a lot smoother.
I love helping customers and that was the best part of my job - when I could offer the best service for our customers and have them leave the store satisfied.
Pros
Nice environment; close to many food places; friendly co-workers and managers.
Cons
Short hours.
fun place , great staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 September 2016
My position in tommy hilfiger was a sales person, helping customers find what they were looking for and letting them the offers that it was in the store , also help them find sizes , arrange the store made sure it was nice and clean, manager is great person which you could get a long with and ask for help if you wernet sure aboutsomething.,
Friendly team with a lot of good people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON26 June 2016
Everyone was willing to help me with things that I had trouble learning how to do ( the amount of times I was taught to fold a shirt is crazy). I asked for more hours and I got more hours which was awesome. the only thing I didn't like was that at the time I was working, which was the winter holidays, were went allowed to leave the store until everything was cleaned up. The latest I got home at was 2 am in the morning which for a student caused some conflict with my school work. All the managers were really cool and I loved working there.
Pros
Good people
Stock Associate
Sales Associate/Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 May 2016
Terrible Company, I would never work here again if my life depended on it. Not much room for promotions, employees, employers suck. Get paid minimum wage for hard labour. Takes years to attain managerial positions, managers don't get paid much.
Horrible Retail Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, Ontario6 August 2015
A typical day would include working the floor and interacting with customers. You are forced to 'harass' every customer that enters the store. Management is horrible at this store, they do not take in consideration that you may be a student and have other priorities. ALOT of workplace politics especially with the management. The only thing I enjoyed about this job were my co-workers and the discount I received.
Pros
Discount, Coworkers
Cons
Long Hours, Management
Comfortable, outgoing work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON5 May 2016
Workplace was well laid out with open and friendly staff. Management was strict and unforgiving. Job allowed me to communicate with people on a daily basis, gave me an understanding of cash operations and sales experience.
Pros
Friendly Co-workers
Cons
Strict Management
Launch of a new brand for the Aldo group
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 June 2016
This brand was created for a mature customer. This was a new division for the Aldo group which controlled all of the shoe market
Pros
Great shoes
Cons
Poor upper management