Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Assistant manager and Visual Team assistance (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 November 2016
Enjoyed the environment very much. Had the opportunity to teach and train staff about sales and merchandising. Independently worked with sales report separating and grouping all price changes; markdowns, promotional merchandise, retail mark ups applying changes and completing them in the given time frame
Pros
Convenient transportation available
was a fun workplace
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 November 2016
I worked stock boy, was not out on the floor much but the work environment and my work colleagues where always good to me, managers always listened to my problems and made sure they where taken care of.
Pros
free pizza lunches
Cons
sometimes wanted to work out on the floor
great environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC31 October 2016
Nice atmosphere, great co-workers. Salary is not commission based, meaning that everyone is friendly! However, the company provides little opportunity of promotion. Sometimes shifts start from 6 am, overnight shifts exist
Fun, fashion
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Queensborough, BC28 September 2016
you are constantly helping customers and giving great service help, you are constantly refolding clothes after you have finished folding clothes. coworkers are amazing and the most enjoyable thing of my day is after work shopping!
Pros
free clothes
productive work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 September 2016
It is a fun workplace, as management is not only friendly but is also a deciplined workplace. Rules are implemented often and sometimes when people want they can blame you for something and you can get fired for it.
fun place , great staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 September 2016
My position in tommy hilfiger was a sales person, helping customers find what they were looking for and letting them the offers that it was in the store , also help them find sizes , arrange the store made sure it was nice and clean, manager is great person which you could get a long with and ask for help if you wernet sure aboutsomething.,
Enjoy to work with Flexible hours.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 August 2016
I like to work with this company because I could get day off easily and 40-50% discount. I like most of my co-workers.I joined this company to learn more but I am stuck on one thing they don't teach much.
friendly environment
Lead Cashier (Current Employee) –  Fairview, ON16 August 2016
I have been with the company for a little over 3 year, I've also had the opportunity to work at 3 location.

I enjoy the management but i am currently looking for a more stable position.
Pros
amazing team
Cons
no hours
Retail
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 July 2016
Requires performing retail tasks including cleaning (mopping, sweeping). You must be meeting on exceeding sales goals as well as knowledge about the clothing line. You are required to wear tommy clothes but receive a good discount on multiple stores.
Pros
Fun group of people to work with
Cons
Long hours at times
Organised and productive enviroment to work in
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 July 2016
Tommy Hilifger is an awesome job, it allows me to work with and great team that helps you become a better associate everyday with a positive enviroment.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Bad breaks
Very Friendly
Sales Associate (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 July 2016
Most workers are very friendly and welcoming! The environment is so wonderful and everyone likes to work together to get a task done.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Short lunches
Friendly team with a lot of good people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON26 June 2016
Everyone was willing to help me with things that I had trouble learning how to do ( the amount of times I was taught to fold a shirt is crazy). I asked for more hours and I got more hours which was awesome. the only thing I didn't like was that at the time I was working, which was the winter holidays, were went allowed to leave the store until everything was cleaned up. The latest I got home at was 2 am in the morning which for a student caused some conflict with my school work. All the managers were really cool and I loved working there.
Pros
Good people
Horrible environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC19 June 2016
- rude employees & managers
- unacceptable behavior
- laborious duties
Managers are really strict and always favor their favorites and dis encourage other employees
Pros
Cons
many
Launch of a new brand for the Aldo group
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 June 2016
This brand was created for a mature customer. This was a new division for the Aldo group which controlled all of the shoe market
Pros
Great shoes
Cons
Poor upper management
Stock Associate
Sales Associate/Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 May 2016
Terrible Company, I would never work here again if my life depended on it. Not much room for promotions, employees, employers suck. Get paid minimum wage for hard labour. Takes years to attain managerial positions, managers don't get paid much.
Great Company
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON12 May 2016
Great company to work for , good employees and management
No racial profiling
great environment
Clean workplace
Respectful
Understanding
Comfortable, outgoing work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON5 May 2016
Workplace was well laid out with open and friendly staff. Management was strict and unforgiving. Job allowed me to communicate with people on a daily basis, gave me an understanding of cash operations and sales experience.
Pros
Friendly Co-workers
Cons
Strict Management
decent working enviroment
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 April 2016
very structured in the way the store is run. hard to get shifts that fit the school schedule. would recommend for high school students.
Learning Experience
Temporary Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 April 2016
It was fun working there wish it was longer. Got to prepare clothing to go to stores and learn new things like hard tagging and how to fold properly
Great place to work with and a sense of camaraderie
Sales Associate & Customer Relations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2016
Tommy Hilfiger was a great place to work with. They were accommodating and definitely have such lovely people working in there. I was fortunate to have great working hours and fantastic co-workers.
Pros
50% discount on clothing
Cons
May Get understaffed at times