Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews

productive and fun to work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC8 June 2017
I like working at the casino. People are always pleasant and very helpful. Management team are very awesome as well and they love taking their time teaching you the good things that they know.
Worst job experience ever
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 June 2017
terrible experience. I was extremely excited to work for this brand. However, It has been the worst job experience of my life. The manager Lacks values that this company claims to stand for. This store does not work as a "team" and the manager is extremely rude and arrogant. Manangment demands respect and courtesy when they lack all of these values. I have worked for many stressful jobs for a long time and no employer has ever had a complaint about my ethics. However, ever since working with tommy it was apparent that the employees availabilities to handle the job were always questioned and instead of being encouraged everyone is always disrespected. To add, I have heard complaints from older employees about being called manipulative, immature and accused with having no manners in the past. Overall, the voice of the employee is never heard in this store and It is unbelievable the unprofessionalism and work ethic. I could not even stand this place for a week, making the choice of resigning from my position. Make yourself a favour and do not work for this company.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Management, inflexibility, long hours
Enjoyable and fun at tommy hilfiger
team lead associate (Former Employee) –  Alberta1 June 2017
learned how to deal with kinds of people
work as a team and an individual
workplace culture is so good and it feels like the second home
the busy day like a weekend, boxing day, black Friday its fun to work there
Environnement énergique et enrichissant
Associée aux ventes (Current Employee) –  Mirabel, QC16 May 2017
Milieu de travail où nos capacités sont valorisées et nos faiblesses travaillées afin d'offrir le meilleur de nous. Clientèle majoritairement multi ethnique. Bilinguisme recommandé fortement.
Pros
Demandes de congés, rotations de postes
Cons
Pauses courtes
Good place to start as a worker, the employees are nice and the company likes to involve itself with the community.
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 May 2017
I learned how to properly work as a stock associate. Even though I would not always see eye to eye with other people, at the end of the day I could still respect them and learn from them.
Pros
Good benefits, good people.
Cons
Lack of hours.
Fast paced workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON11 May 2017
The management is unprofessional (associates do more work than managers), expect you to do everything at once, little opportunities for advancements, floor changes everyday (can't make up their minds). Associates work too hard for a low wage. It can be very busy on the weekends. Learned a lot in my 3 years working there, stayed because of the people.
Pros
Locker room, coworkers
Cons
Low wage, management
manage cash and customers
Cash Lead (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 May 2017
- cash management
-dealt with customers and their inquiries
-Part time, therefore, 5-6 hours expected to do the regular duties and help with sales
-teamwork is essential to get things done on time
great place to learn customer service
Cashier/Associate lead (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 May 2017
Tommy Hilfiger is a retail brand store where the sales associate provide customer service to the best of the needs of the customer. Working at this store and really understanding what customer service is made me enjoy interacting with the customers.
Overall Working experience at Tommy Hilfiger
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC8 May 2017
It's a good company to work at since they employ many young students. It's always about team work and communication; making sure all client needs are met and answered.
Good enough
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 May 2017
Worked as a sales associate here. Shifts were ok, lots of selling, folding clothing and helping customers find the right fitting.
Management was alright. I felt like they had a closer affiliation to past employees but overall, respectful and flexible with days-off.

Great discount!!! Best part.
Pros
Amazing discounts on clothing
Cons
Not so cleaned spaces
Great workplace with friendly people and excellent policies
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC22 April 2017
I worked as a back room stocker during the winter season and it was fairly hectic. Despite not knowing much I was always helped along and told about the companies products and organizing systems until I was able to run efficiently by myself and able to work as part of the team.
productive and fun workplace
Cash Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON18 April 2017
Its a fun place to work. your discount is amazing. crazy busy store. lots of help and support. you learn amazing social skills. people can get pretty worked up when they dont get what they want. theft was not to bad in there. set up was cool. everyone always looked good
Pros
50% off at the retail stores
Cons
its can get slow
Productive first job
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 April 2017
Working at Tommy Hilfiger was good. That was my first retail job so I got to learn a lot from it. I learned how to talk to customers, and just in general how the retail world worked. The hardest part of the job was just when it was very busy and not everyone was doing there work properly, it was hard to get things done. I also really liked working with all my co-workers, I got to meet so many new people.
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Environnement de travail productif
Associée aux ventes (Current Employee) –  Sainte-Dorothée, QC1 April 2017
J'ai aimé mon expérience. Les gens avec qui j'ai travaillé sont vraiment sympathiques.
Fun Place
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC31 March 2017
It was fun working here. Most of the employees when I was working here were international students. Great place to work at. They give great discounts all the time!
flexible hours, friendly coworkers, productive.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 March 2017
Its a friendly work environment with great coworkers. The hours are flexible and the workplace is very productive. management knew what they were doing.
Pros
flexible hours, friendly staff
Cons
hours feel long
n/a
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 March 2017
sales were important

flexible schedules

friendly co-workers

friendly environment

learned time management

learned to be more patient and alert
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
inconsistent hours
positive workplace culture
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 March 2017
Tommy Hilfiger has a great workplace culture, and is very enjoyable place to spend your day. Very friendly people who work there and easy to make long lasting relationships with coworkers.
Fun Working Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 February 2017
As a sales associate at Tommy Hilfiger, I had the pleasure of gaining customer service and sales experience. This job also enhanced my attention to detail, multi-tasking in a fast paced environment, and my overall professional job attitude.
Great work environment!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON17 February 2017
I enjoyed my time working at Tommy, my co-workers were kind and easy to get along with and my managers were amazing understanding individuals. I gained many customer service skills that I was able to carry on to my next job. Overall great experience working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tommy Hilfiger. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval