Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews

fun place , great staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONSeptember 8, 2016
My position in tommy hilfiger was a sales person, helping customers find what they were looking for and letting them the offers that it was in the store , also help them find sizes , arrange the store made sure it was nice and clean, manager is great person which you could get a long with and ask for help if you wernet sure aboutsomething.,
Enjoy to work with Flexible hours.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 23, 2016
I like to work with this company because I could get day off easily and 40-50% discount. I like most of my co-workers.I joined this company to learn more but I am stuck on one thing they don't teach much.
friendly environment
Lead Cashier (Current Employee) –  Fairview, ONAugust 16, 2016
I have been with the company for a little over 3 year, I've also had the opportunity to work at 3 location.

I enjoy the management but i am currently looking for a more stable position.
Pros
amazing team
Cons
no hours
Not all that great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONJuly 26, 2016
Having a decent amount of experience, I was kind of disappointed. No training and a huge amount of expectations. The lack of trust from the company is appalling. Every step you make is watched under camera. Very uncomfortable environment. Customers are not friendly, staff discount is great. Unfortunately you need to be 50+ to wear their stuff and sadly you're coworkers are fair weather friends at best. Good for students only.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Complete lack of companies trust
Retail
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJuly 19, 2016
Requires performing retail tasks including cleaning (mopping, sweeping). You must be meeting on exceeding sales goals as well as knowledge about the clothing line. You are required to wear tommy clothes but receive a good discount on multiple stores.
Pros
Fun group of people to work with
Cons
Long hours at times
Organised and productive enviroment to work in
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 11, 2016
Tommy Hilifger is an awesome job, it allows me to work with and great team that helps you become a better associate everyday with a positive enviroment.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Bad breaks
Very Friendly
Sales Associate (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 6, 2016
Most workers are very friendly and welcoming! The environment is so wonderful and everyone likes to work together to get a task done.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Short lunches
Friendly team with a lot of good people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ONJune 26, 2016
Everyone was willing to help me with things that I had trouble learning how to do ( the amount of times I was taught to fold a shirt is crazy). I asked for more hours and I got more hours which was awesome. the only thing I didn't like was that at the time I was working, which was the winter holidays, were went allowed to leave the store until everything was cleaned up. The latest I got home at was 2 am in the morning which for a student caused some conflict with my school work. All the managers were really cool and I loved working there.
Pros
Good people
Horrible environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BCJune 19, 2016
- rude employees & managers
- unacceptable behavior
- laborious duties
Managers are really strict and always favor their favorites and dis encourage other employees
Pros
Cons
many
Launch of a new brand for the Aldo group
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 3, 2016
This brand was created for a mature customer. This was a new division for the Aldo group which controlled all of the shoe market
Pros
Great shoes
Cons
Poor upper management
Stock Associate
Sales Associate/Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 30, 2016
Terrible Company, I would never work here again if my life depended on it. Not much room for promotions, employees, employers suck. Get paid minimum wage for hard labour. Takes years to attain managerial positions, managers don't get paid much.
Great Company
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ONMay 12, 2016
Great company to work for , good employees and management
No racial profiling
great environment
Clean workplace
Respectful
Understanding
Comfortable, outgoing work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ONMay 5, 2016
Workplace was well laid out with open and friendly staff. Management was strict and unforgiving. Job allowed me to communicate with people on a daily basis, gave me an understanding of cash operations and sales experience.
Pros
Friendly Co-workers
Cons
Strict Management
decent working enviroment
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 27, 2016
very structured in the way the store is run. hard to get shifts that fit the school schedule. would recommend for high school students.
Learning Experience
Temporary Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 20, 2016
It was fun working there wish it was longer. Got to prepare clothing to go to stores and learn new things like hard tagging and how to fold properly
Great place to work with and a sense of camaraderie
Sales Associate & Customer Relations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 18, 2016
Tommy Hilfiger was a great place to work with. They were accommodating and definitely have such lovely people working in there. I was fortunate to have great working hours and fantastic co-workers.
Pros
50% discount on clothing
Cons
May Get understaffed at times
fun to work with new fresh individual.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCApril 13, 2016
Make a sale and educate customer,being on this company gave me an endurance to excel in different area such as cashiering learning how to make a quota everyday push my self to have a lot of confidence.
Pros
discount on thier product
Cons
long and execessive standing
It's a very friendly environment
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 10, 2016
Day at Tommy is fun and exciting. I enjoy the fact that I meet new people everyday and I have built several really great relationships with my customers over the time. The whole staff from managers to fellow associates are like family. I do everything from stocks to sales to cash and love working in every department.
It was a chill place to work at with a good environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 10, 2016
When I get to work I clock in then get ready to go out on the floor and get filled in on the sales we've made that day.
When that is over, I would go around ask customers if they need any assistance and keep the store tidy by folding and putting away clothes where they belong.
Our management team is very friendly and willing to help us if we encounter any sort of problem. Same goes for my co-workers they were easy to talk to and get along with which makes things run a lot smoother.
I love helping customers and that was the best part of my job - when I could offer the best service for our customers and have them leave the store satisfied.
Pros
Nice environment; close to many food places; friendly co-workers and managers.
Cons
Short hours.
Costumer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 8, 2016
My typical day at work, sometimes it's very productive and sometimes very slow, I'm a main cashier so most of my shift is gone on cash and I try my best to give the best customer service to the customers. Whenever it's not busy I do all my puts backs that customers have returned or have said no to buying. Every hour I take out the hourly read to know how far we are from reaching our goal.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No appreciations