R.W. Tomlinson is seeking a Supervisor for our Accounts Receivable team. In this hands-on role you would supervise and coordinate the activities for the AR team. In addition, you’d have responsibility for the cash application and billing functions, plus you would be the principal collector for any overdue accounts. This diverse and exciting position would be based out of our Power Road location.
Your days would include:
- Administering accounts receivable
- Making collection calls as required and maintaining a bring forward system
- Issuing customer collection letters
- Monitoring lien expiry dates and communication with management
- Reviewing and preparing a watch list and communication with Scales
- Doing credit checks and opening new accounts
- Reconciling Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Coordinating with Accounts Payable (A/P) to ensure subcontractors are paid on a timely basis
- Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine payments, credits and other transactions.
To qualify for this role you have:
- College diploma in accounting or an additional 4 years experience
- 3-6 years experience in field of discipline
- 2 years of people supervision experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience with ERP software
- Experience with SharePoint considered an asset
- Understanding of accounting functions, invoicing, payments, credits, double entry accounting, and reconciliations.
If you are interested, please send your resume to careers at tomlinsongroup.com
Indeed - 24 months ago