Tolko Industries Employee Review

View all Tolko Industries reviews

company good to work for and had incentive bonuses
Mill worker (Former Employee) –  Heffley Creek, BC10 December 2013
A typical day was to come in and go to the working station you are assigned to and work to the best of your ability. I learned to perform a variety of different jobs while I was employed there. Management was very good except if there were any injuries that happened and then they expected you to work threw them. It was a great place to work with your coworkers because we learned to work as a team and help each other out. The hardest part of the job was unplugging plug ups. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting rewards for our shift when goals were achieved.
Pros
Rewards for goals acheived and free dinners brought in
Cons
Layoffs or injuries

Other Tolko Industries Employee Reviews

tolko is great
Weekend Cleanup (Former Employee) –  Quesnel, BC27 November 2017
this place was amazing to work at. it was always safe and I was constantly learning. the supervisor was nice to me and was able to diffuse issues calmly. the hours were always consistent and sometimes Saturdays would be longer so we could have a short Sunday.
Good place of work
Weekend cleanup (Former Employee) –  High Level, AB22 October 2017
Decent people kind of easy work can get repetitive but always stuff changing. Worked around big machinery and was tought a bunch about safety procedures and also other various things.