Cymax.com is hiring! Director of Marketing
Cymax is one of the fastest growing online furniture retailers with annual sales exceeding US $100 MN. With over 50,000 product SKUs, Cymax is a leader in online sales for all items home and office. We are currently looking for a Director of Marketing as part of our team.
Reporting to the President & CEO, the candidate will help support the organization’s strategic vision and growth objectives by developing an online marketing strategy that rapidly and cost effectively increases revenue. The Director drives collaboration and teamwork with all internal and external stakeholders, oversees budgeting and drives business process improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and manage key marketing channels including SEM, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media and Email
- Manage the departmental budgeting process and spending, including annual operating plan development
- Determine new avenues of traffic acquisition
- Develop key performance indicators, dashboards, tracking and monitoring programs for various marketing channels
- Provide ongoing benchmarking of best online marketing practices
- Establish leadership in the area of marketing tools, ensuring that the team has the most appropriate technology and platform necessary to conduct business in a productive manner.
- Effectively communicate marketing team results and trends to Senior Management, to provide feedback and input into opportunities to enhance sales.
- Provide ongoing and necessary feedbacks to Marketing managers and specialists, regarding operation of the department that includes budgeting, performance management, goal setting, and company procedure and policy.
- Manage, mentor and grow the marketing team
- Evaluate and manage external vendors related to marketing tools and services
- 5 to 7 years of online marketing experience, preferably in the e-commerce space
- 2 to 3 years managing teams in a high growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive profitable revenue growth
- Proficiency in Web Analytics, Paid Search, SEO, Affiliate and Email Marketing
- Expertise in Microsoft Office – especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Analytical and Communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a positive can do attitude
We offer a great work environment, employee discounts and the ability to be part of a fast growing eCommerce company. Competitive pay and employee benefits package. Work within a dynamic team with the ability to develop yourself and your career.
Candidates, please send your resume and cover letter with Director of Marketing in the subject line. Please also include your salary expectations.
Indeed - 5 months ago