TNG Retail Services

TNG Retail Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Antiquated Thought Process
Senior Virtualization Analyst (Current Employee), Burlington, ONJune 10, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Career hindering
Overall, working for TNG is an "ok" job. Nothing that is exciting or makes you want to get up and go to work.
The main reason for that is the antiquated thought process of the management team. They are stuck in their ways how you had to think 10-15 years ago. They have not changed to a more modern way of thinking/handling their roles and have not embraced newer technology to drive the business goals to a reality.
Magazines and books to read.
Warehouse/ Trade department/ Shipper (Former Employee), Richmond, BCApril 9, 2014
Pros: long term, stable job.
Cons: non that i can think of!
With Print Media being in decline, TNG Richmond Branch is now closed and after 30 years with them I am now seeking new opportunities for employment.
It makes me sad to have lost my job with TNG, but I feel I was very fortunate to have had such a long term stable job and am grateful for the experience.
I am pleased to say I worked with people in my department who were dedicated to doing the job with excellence.
Our work may have been with the same product but there were always process changes which resulted in improvements that allowed us to grow as a department and as individuals.
I will miss my home with TNG.
Fun Work place
Sr. QA Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 22, 2013
Worked and learned latest technologies
Very good benefits for the employees
Headquarters