TNG Retail Services

TNG Retail Services Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Family office, wonderful people
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 9, 2016
New challenges are always on the horizon at TNG!
A wonderful workplace with an extraordinary team behind the wheel. TNG offers the chance to work the best Montreal has to offer.
Meeting new customers every week, seeing new magazines and book titles coming in
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Sussex, NBAugust 10, 2015
TNG was a great company to work for. You basically once you are trained are on your own with the job. You would be able to come in and do what is required of you during that day. You were able to divide up our work load from one day to the following day if the order was huge. The bosses were great that if they knew that the order was going to be a big one would be down to help you get organized and out on the floor.
Magazines and books to read.
Warehouse/ Trade department/ Shipper (Former Employee), Richmond, BCApril 9, 2014
Pros: long term, stable job.
Cons: non that i can think of!
With Print Media being in decline, TNG Richmond Branch is now closed and after 30 years with them I am now seeking new opportunities for employment.
It makes me sad to have lost my job with TNG, but I feel I was very fortunate to have had such a long term stable job and am grateful for the experience.
I am pleased to say I worked with people in my department who were dedicated to doing the job with excellence.
Our work may have been with the same product but there were always process changes which resulted in improvements that allowed us to grow as a department and as individuals.
I will miss my home with TNG.
Fun Work place
Sr. QA Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 22, 2013
Worked and learned latest technologies
Very good benefits for the employees