TNG Retail Services Employee Reviews

Great people to work with
Accounts Receivable Lead (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC26 June 2017
Flex start times which is great. Management sets good goal and works with to help grow your skills. Culture is very carefree as long as you get your work done. Hardest part of the jobs is difficult customers and the best part is the friends you make there.
Pros
Flex time
Cons
Old office
Family office, wonderful people
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 March 2016
New challenges are always on the horizon at TNG!
A wonderful workplace with an extraordinary team behind the wheel. TNG offers the chance to work the best Montreal has to offer.
Meeting new customers every week, seeing new magazines and book titles coming in
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Sussex, NB10 August 2015
TNG was a great company to work for. You basically once you are trained are on your own with the job. You would be able to come in and do what is required of you during that day. You were able to divide up our work load from one day to the following day if the order was huge. The bosses were great that if they knew that the order was going to be a big one would be down to help you get organized and out on the floor.
Antiquated Thought Process
Senior Virtualization Analyst (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON10 June 2015
Overall, working for TNG is an "ok" job. Nothing that is exciting or makes you want to get up and go to work.
The main reason for that is the antiquated thought process of the management team. They are stuck in their ways how you had to think 10-15 years ago. They have not changed to a more modern way of thinking/handling their roles and have not embraced newer technology to drive the business goals to a reality.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Career hindering
Magazines and books to read.
Warehouse/ Trade department/ Shipper (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC9 April 2014
With Print Media being in decline, TNG Richmond Branch is now closed and after 30 years with them I am now seeking new opportunities for employment.
It makes me sad to have lost my job with TNG, but I feel I was very fortunate to have had such a long term stable job and am grateful for the experience.
I am pleased to say I worked with people in my department who were dedicated to doing the job with excellence.
Our work may have been with the same product but there were always process changes which resulted in improvements that allowed us to grow as a department and as individuals.
I will miss my home with TNG.
Pros
Long term, stable job.
Cons
Non that I can think of!
Fun Work place
Sr. QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2013
Worked and learned latest technologies
Very good benefits for the employees