TMX Group Inc. Employee Review

View all TMX Group Inc. reviews

Avoid at all costs
Administration (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 March 2013
With close to 20 years experience in my field with various employers, I can, without doubt, say that TMX is the most horrible place to work. During the year that I worked there, I saw so many people come and go do to firing. I recall seeing two of the senior HR people laughing when a long-term employee got very emotional when she heard she was fired.

They required a number of individuals in a certain department for three month contracts but they knew that "good" people wouldn't commit for only three months so they wrote the contracts for one year terms and then still let the people go after three months.

Saw many people being escorted out by Security. Heard many, many stories from others who had friends or friends of friends that worked there and were fired. AVOID.
Pros
none - avoid
Cons
unethical employer

Other TMX Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Trojan Horse
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 May 2017
Looks great in concept but a horrible place to work. A Political nightmare. Backstabbing, Incompetence, total disregard for shareholder resources. Managers and Executives feel entitled. Nothing every gets done there. It takes a meeting to decide on what the next meeting is on. Stay away. There are better places to work.
Pros
Cons
Everything you can imagine