TMP Worldwide

TMP Worldwide Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive, fun working environmemt with nice job culture.
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 14, 2014
One of the best companies that I have ever worked for. Family oriented environment and everyone was a pleasure to work with.
Love the leadership in my office, close-knit team
Senior Account Director (Current Employee), Glendale, CASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: idea sharing is excellent. close team
Cons: growing pains
Good resources across the company and a lot of sharing of ideas/success. The company is great at advancing in technology and modifying focus with the times. Some growing pains as far as support staff.
Great place doing great things
Social Media (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 27, 2014
Pros: great place to build a career
People are wonderful. Services are great. Hardest part is getting it all done but that could be said for anywhere else as well.
Very well paid job
Client Service Rep (Former Employee), Milwaukee WIJuly 14, 2014
Pros: great vacations
A typical day would consist of making 150 calls, then calling new clients and old clients offering upgrades. I learned so much working with this company that it was amazing. Management was fun because we always did some fun things as a company outing. The hardest part of my job was leaving a phenomenal group of people. The most enjoyable part of my – more... job was making sure my clients got everything they deserve. – less
Great People. Great Parties. Family oriented
Director of Recruitment Strategy (Former Employee), Glendale, CAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch fridays. free fountain drinks
Learned a great deal there and still remain friends with a lot of them to this day.
Internet Company
IT LAN Engineer (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 1, 2014
Pros: great enviroment
Cons: gradually declining workload
Mentoring Help Desk.
Desktop support/System Engineer for multiple sites.
Application packaging.
The Best Place Ive worked!!!
Plant Manager/ Welder (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 19, 2014
I enjoyed this job very much, I'm sorry I had left. There's not a thing to complain about. I had the best co workers, the best owners, the best vendors, .....with teamwork.....there was not a thing we didn't accomplish. If this is read by by TMP......Thank You. Your corporate office is in Cali.
Inside sales for advertising in the yellow pages and Monster.com
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Ridgefield, CTApril 25, 2014
Pros: the people i worked with and for.
Cons: after 16 yrs we had to close our office.
Computer work. working with the public. Filing, scanning, proof reading, set up ads, up selling. Brand selling. Faxing. Deadlines.
TMP Directional Marketing
Assistant Account Executive (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILApril 16, 2014
I worked at TMP for a little over 5 years. This was my first job out of college and I enjoyed learning more about the yellow pages advertising industry. The people I worked with were great as well as the management.
Productive and fun place to work
Director of Marketing (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 5, 2014
I held multiple roles including Director of Marketing. I was responsible for strategic media planning, lead generation, new product rollouts, creating value based solutions and pricing for a diverse portfolio of advertisers.
Loved working here
Desktop Support Analyst (Contractor) (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 29, 2014
Learned many new things. Lots of versatility in the types of jobs I encountered.
Great place to work!
Execu Assist PresidentMonstermoving (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 20, 2013
Great place to work! Monster brand name was exciting to work for.
Ok job for a short time
FREE LANCE CONSULTANT/CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 8, 2013
I was a freelance cultural consultant for creation of international advertising, and PR materials and a translator messaging for target audience. I basically helped a friend of mine who was an advertiser, and didn't deal with co-workers or learned anything from management. Job was ok, not big money but enough to pay my bills.
One of the best.
Senior Network Administrator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 16, 2013
One of the best companies I have had the pleasure of working with. The staff was exceptional!
vibrant, creative, team spirit, potential to grow
Online Media Consultant (Former Employee), birminghamSeptember 15, 2013
account management
media planning and buying
selling online and offline media space
advising on the best media to advertise in
writing digital strategies
Amazing co-workers!
Digital Project Manager (Current Employee), NY, NYSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: happy hour, co-workers - some scheduling flexibility.
Cons: benefits, workload
There are some unbelievably smart, creative and gifted people getting the work done. They are the #1 reason to work with this company.

I took the job because I wanted to be challenged and I definitely have been. It's hectic and often chaotic so there is no typical day but you can easily spend 10-14 hours a day working.
Over worked and Under appreciated
Account Executive (Current Employee), Waltham, MAAugust 24, 2013
Pros: occasional free meals, good pto, people that work here are amazing
Cons: not enough resources, too much paperwork
continually worked more than the normal 9-6 only to get reprimanded when something went wrong, there was no point in talking to management as they had never done your job and do not understand what you do, so much paper work - then other teams end up screwing up everything that you put on the paper work - so what really was the point of doing the paper – more... work? everyone that works here is super nice and want to be helpful - but there is so little time b/c the resources aren't here to do everything that needs to be done. – less
n/a
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 3, 2013
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
N/A
Receptionist (Former Employee), Clawson, MIJuly 31, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
The atmosphere was great at TMP Worldwide as well as the co-workers and my Manager.
2 out of 5 stars
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COJuly 30, 2013
a typical day at work contained running machinery, i learned the skill of running various machines simultaneously. the management was overly critical, but my co-workers were pleasant to work with though. the hardest part of the job was the learning curve, the most enjoyable part of the job was having good co-workers that were willing to help me when – more... i was struggling at running the machines – less

About TMP Worldwide

TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency – Read more