TMP Worldwide

TMP Worldwide Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very good company with good relationships
Draftsperson (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 25, 2014
good workmates

autocad is a kind of old fashion

leaders are good but pushing
Timewasters
Client Service Co ordinator (Former Employee), E4December 5, 2014
This company was advertising this particular job for at least 3 months last year- its as if they're using the advert to help their employees or something, maybe to practice interviewing people???. I went for an interview along with a load of other people and was told the job was given to someone else and the advert was still on several job boards for – more... months afterwards only being taken down after I contacted head office asking was there really an actual job.
My advice would be do not waste your time going for an hour and a half long interview listening to a woman talk about herself and how she taught herself to use Excel (yes really) etc. – less
No leadership or qualified management
Software Engineer (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: work from home when i wanted, nice people
Cons: poor management, products that no one believes in
This is the most people I've worked with who had no logical background in the job they were doing. Product managers that have never managed products and couldn't tell you much about the product they are currently managing. As far as "career advancement", they have a habit of advancing the people with the least experience. This is usually due to the – more... fact that the less experienced people will work themselves to the bone for the job, without even questioning it. Many of the teams were dysfunctional and couldn't communicate. Lots of the "long timers" were despondent and just doing anything to get people off their back. – less
Productive, fun working environmemt with nice job culture.
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 14, 2014
One of the best companies that I have ever worked for. Family oriented environment and everyone was a pleasure to work with.
Love the leadership in my office, close-knit team
Senior Account Director (Current Employee), Glendale, CASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: idea sharing is excellent. close team
Cons: growing pains
Good resources across the company and a lot of sharing of ideas/success. The company is great at advancing in technology and modifying focus with the times. Some growing pains as far as support staff.
Great place doing great things
Social Media (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 27, 2014
Pros: great place to build a career
People are wonderful. Services are great. Hardest part is getting it all done but that could be said for anywhere else as well.
Very well paid job
Client Service Rep (Former Employee), Milwaukee WIJuly 14, 2014
Pros: great vacations
A typical day would consist of making 150 calls, then calling new clients and old clients offering upgrades. I learned so much working with this company that it was amazing. Management was fun because we always did some fun things as a company outing. The hardest part of my job was leaving a phenomenal group of people. The most enjoyable part of my – more... job was making sure my clients got everything they deserve. – less
Great People. Great Parties. Family oriented
Director of Recruitment Strategy (Former Employee), Glendale, CAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch fridays. free fountain drinks
Learned a great deal there and still remain friends with a lot of them to this day.
Internet Company
IT LAN Engineer (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 1, 2014
Pros: great enviroment
Cons: gradually declining workload
Mentoring Help Desk.
Desktop support/System Engineer for multiple sites.
Application packaging.
The Best Place Ive worked!!!
Plant Manager/ Welder (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 19, 2014
I enjoyed this job very much, I'm sorry I had left. There's not a thing to complain about. I had the best co workers, the best owners, the best vendors, .....with teamwork.....there was not a thing we didn't accomplish. If this is read by by TMP......Thank You. Your corporate office is in Cali.
Inside sales for advertising in the yellow pages and Monster.com
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Ridgefield, CTApril 25, 2014
Pros: the people i worked with and for.
Cons: after 16 yrs we had to close our office.
Computer work. working with the public. Filing, scanning, proof reading, set up ads, up selling. Brand selling. Faxing. Deadlines.
TMP Directional Marketing
Assistant Account Executive (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILApril 16, 2014
I worked at TMP for a little over 5 years. This was my first job out of college and I enjoyed learning more about the yellow pages advertising industry. The people I worked with were great as well as the management.
Productive and fun place to work
Director of Marketing (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 5, 2014
I held multiple roles including Director of Marketing. I was responsible for strategic media planning, lead generation, new product rollouts, creating value based solutions and pricing for a diverse portfolio of advertisers.
Loved working here
Desktop Support Analyst (Contractor) (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 29, 2014
Learned many new things. Lots of versatility in the types of jobs I encountered.
Great place to work!
Execu Assist PresidentMonstermoving (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 20, 2013
Great place to work! Monster brand name was exciting to work for.
Ok job for a short time
FREE LANCE CONSULTANT/CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 8, 2013
I was a freelance cultural consultant for creation of international advertising, and PR materials and a translator messaging for target audience. I basically helped a friend of mine who was an advertiser, and didn't deal with co-workers or learned anything from management. Job was ok, not big money but enough to pay my bills.
One of the best.
Senior Network Administrator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 16, 2013
One of the best companies I have had the pleasure of working with. The staff was exceptional!
vibrant, creative, team spirit, potential to grow
Online Media Consultant (Former Employee), birminghamSeptember 15, 2013
account management
media planning and buying
selling online and offline media space
advising on the best media to advertise in
writing digital strategies
Amazing co-workers!
Digital Project Manager (Current Employee), NY, NYSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: happy hour, co-workers - some scheduling flexibility.
Cons: benefits, workload
There are some unbelievably smart, creative and gifted people getting the work done. They are the #1 reason to work with this company.

I took the job because I wanted to be challenged and I definitely have been. It's hectic and often chaotic so there is no typical day but you can easily spend 10-14 hours a day working.
Over worked and Under appreciated
Account Executive (Current Employee), Waltham, MAAugust 24, 2013
Pros: occasional free meals, good pto, people that work here are amazing
Cons: not enough resources, too much paperwork
continually worked more than the normal 9-6 only to get reprimanded when something went wrong, there was no point in talking to management as they had never done your job and do not understand what you do, so much paper work - then other teams end up screwing up everything that you put on the paper work - so what really was the point of doing the paper – more... work? everyone that works here is super nice and want to be helpful - but there is so little time b/c the resources aren't here to do everything that needs to be done. – less

About TMP Worldwide

TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency – Read more