Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, this position is responsible to the following:
- Checking all staging areas for product.
- Supervise all employees in their team.
- Keeping all areas swept and organized including the yard.
- Maintaining profitability
- Forklift: Morning walk around and charging and maintenance.
- Inventories: Make sure all p/slips match product in staging area. Pull all p/slips with the product class for that inventory.
- Calling of the garbage and recycle bins.
- Ensure that pick tickets are organized to their importance and matched up to the correct order.
- Fixing all problems (i.e. Missed, lost, and short shipments.)
As the successful candidate you will possess a combination of the following:
- Minimum Grade 12 education.
- Must have a good understanding of the trucking companies we ship to
- Previous related customer service experience in a fast paced environment
- Must demonstrate excellent communication, time management and prioritization skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of computer programs such as Excel, Outlook. .
- Must be well organized and have the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Must have a high degree of accuracy and pay attention to detail.
- Must have Titan Forklift Certification, Standard First Aid and CPR, willing to train.
- Be able to maintain sound internal and customer relations.
- Must supervise all employees in their team.
- Prior Supervisory experience is an asset.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -