Reporting directly to the Warehouse Supervisor, this position is responsible for receiving and picking all products in a timely fashion and will be accountable for the cleanliness and organization of their work area. You will be required to learn about all product and cross train in all functions within the warehouse which will enable you to assist in other areas as required. You will be required to understand and follow Titan’s policies and procedure and have the ability to display a positive attitude and act in a professional manner at all times.
As the successful candidate you will possess a combination of the following:
· Minimum Grade 12 education.
· Previous related customer service experience in a fast paced warehouse environment.
· Must demonstrate good communication skills and time management skills.
· Must have a working knowledge of computer programs such as Excel, Outlook and Aims, willing to train.
· Must be well organized and have the ability to work effectively under pressure.
· Must have a high degree of accuracy and pay attention to detail.
· Must have Titan Forklift Certification willing to train .
· Be able to maintain sound internal and customer relations.