This individual will provide support for all departments and the Vice President Finance in the preparation and processing of transaction, financial reports, budgets, and other information that results in the accurate and timely presentation of financial statements.
- Prepare daily and monthly bank reconciliation and applicable journal entries.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as accounts, and document business transactions.
- Work effectively and provide support for all other departments and staff.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement working papers for audit purposes.
- Prepare and maintain reconciliations of GL accounts monthly and at year end.
- Maintain fixed asset ledger and update monthly.
- Prepare required reports for VP Finance and other departments as required.
- Prepare monthly management reports.
- Assist and back up for other administration functions as required.
- Prepare bank wire transfers and act as liaison with bank and other divisions regarding outstanding issues.
- Assist in preparation of audit working papers for interim and yearend financial statements.
- Assist in the month end physical inventory process.
- Assist VP Finance with preparation of corporate budgets, financial statements, quarterly and annual external audits as required.
- Preparation of operational statements and various financial, accounting, and management reports and analyses as required.
- Contract pricing, average cost changes, management reports, capital leases, foreign exchange purchases, daily cash flow update, monthly trade AR report – CDN and US.
- Other duties as required.
- Assist in preparation of Monthly/Quarterly working papers.
- Month end cut off.
- Assist in preparation of KPI reports.
As the successful candidate you will possess a combination of the following:
- Intermediate level of accounting (CMA or CGA program)
- Pursuing completion of accounting designation (CMA or CGA)
- Previous experience in accounting, management and dealing with others.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work effectively under pressure
- Efficient, accountable and able to work independently. Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to explain technical & detailed information to a variety of people
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Technical & prioritization skills, time management
- Organized and efficient.
- Quick learner and accept the challenge. Always looking for improvement on both professional and personal level.
- Able to work within a public company environment.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Titan Supply LP offers various seminars covering topics such as; rigging principles, current rigging standards, inspection requirements,...