This individual will be responsible for incoming customer calls, walk in clients and selling GET and Rigging products. Responsibilities also include entering customer orders, customer quotations and follow-up and working with internal and external customers regarding delivery schedules. This position requires the successful candidate to be available for on call duties.
As the successful candidate you will possess a combination of the following:
- Respond to incoming customer inquiries, develop accounts, and generate quotes using AIMS database;
- Maximize gross margin sales through careful analysis during the quote process;
- Identify and act on opportunities to increase market share by growing sales;
- Provide product prices, delivery specifications and payment terms
- Assist outside sales and/or branch management in processing priority transactions;
- Work to understand customers’ business and determine customers’ requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions and make value-added recommendations to increase sales;
- Enter and maintain purchase orders, customer orders
- Work with internal Titan Supply LP departments to set up and maintain accurate customer files (profiles);
- Maintain and approve quality standards;
- Establish and maintains customer relationships, communicates with customers and co-workers to provide technical information.
- Participate in meetings, and training opportunities to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Monitor expected ship dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed;
- Provide prompt responses to internal and external customer, vendor and branch inquiries about material and the sales function (including warehouse errors, shortages, and damaged material);
- Take reasonable care for the safety and health of yourself and others; report workplace hazards, injuries, or illness immediately;
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma and additional post-secondary training or education;
- Any combination of two or more years in customer service, inside sales and/or warehouse services in a position with increasing responsibility, to include demonstrated leadership/supervisory experience;
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and contribute positively to a quality team environment.
- Knowledge of the heavy equipment industry, and work experience in a related field will be considered assets.
- Proficiency with the MS Office package and DBS experience will also be considered assets.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Titan Supply LP offers various seminars covering topics such as; rigging principles, current rigging standards, inspection requirements,...