We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer/website developer. In this role, you will produce a variety of creative material for print, web, and interactive platforms. In addition to strong organizational & interpersonal skills, you are self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team. The position is part-time work.
- Edit and process fresh designs for labels and packaging, all forms of printing/marketing materials, website building and updates.
- Work with the marketing team and project managers to create and manage designs from concept through to final deliverable.
- 1+ years of proven experience in graphic design
- Diploma in Graphic Design or similar qualifications
- Web design experience, knowledge of all current platforms are an asset
- Previous experience in the Automotive/Heavy trucking industry an asset
- Deadline driven and cool under pressure
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume, portfolio and a cover letter outlining your hourly rate expectations.
We thank everyone for their interest in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: north vancouver
Compensation: per project
This is a part-time job.
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Lyna Manufacturing's mission is to produce and market cost-effective, environmentally -friendly tire safety and casing solutions that help...