We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer/website developer. In this role, you will produce a variety of creative material for print, web, and interactive platforms. In addition to strong organizational & interpersonal skills, you are self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team. The position is part-time work.
- Edit and process fresh designs for labels and packaging, all forms of printing/marketing materials, website building and updates.
- Work with the marketing team and project managers to create and manage designs from concept through to final deliverable.
- 1+ years of proven experience in graphic design
- Diploma in Graphic Design or similar qualifications
- Web design experience, knowledge of all current platforms are an asset
- Previous experience in the Automotive/Heavy trucking industry an asset
- Deadline driven and cool under pressure
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume, portfolio and a cover letter outlining your hourly rate expectations.
We thank everyone for their interest in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: north vancouver
Compensation: per project
This is a part-time job.
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Lyna Manufacturing's mission is to produce and market cost-effective, environmentally -friendly tire safety and casing solutions that help...