TIR NAN OG, KINGSTON:
“Keep the party going” will pretty much be your job description.
Our Pubs are known for great food and drink, friendly people and a kick-a$$ good time — and it takes a killer team to keep it all going. We welcome charmers and hard workers of all stripes, whether you’re here for a short while on your way to something else, or you’re a seasoned professional looking to advance your career. Either way you’ll find yourself challenged, inspired and supported — and have a great time along the way. And although we have been known to brag, don’t just take our word for it: Prime Restaurants has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. We think that’s something you can hang your hat on.
Join us for a job you’ll love. Could TRAINING MANAGER at Tir Nan Og KINGSTON be the one?
The ideal TRAINING MANAGER has excellent communications skills and the ability to motivate and direct others. As a TRAINING MANAGER, your primary focus will be to manage all training programs for the restaurant, including the Certified Trainer Program.
- Responsible for managing all internal restaurant training programs
- Manage in-store training and certification requirements as per Certified Trainer Program
- Ensure One 2 Ones are conducted and documented for team members
- Manage shift schedule to control labour cost
- Ensure team members apply brand principles and standards to improve guest experience
- Assist with management of restaurant team members
- Implement and adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- 2 – 3 years supervisory experience in foodservice/hospitality industry; previous training experience is a definite asset!
- Post-secondary education; preferably in education
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Understanding of fundamental training principles and adult learning techniques
- Excellent understanding of the casual dining industry and restaurant operations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines
Interested? If your skills and career goals match what we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
For more information and to apply online visit our careers section at: http://www.primerestaurants.com