Pros: r20 for lunch
Cons: working 40 hours a week normal time and lots of overtims
1. Ensure Ms results are checked and product are approved before the parts are loaded in hardening furnace.
2. Co-ordinate with production and submit and the Monthly hardening Audit (MHA) samples once in a month and the Bearing Component Audit (BCA) samples as per the requirement.
3. Ensure plant is compliance to 3.20 pyrometry corporate standard. TUS, SAT for Pit, RHF, Tempering and Ms station is checked and meeting as per 3.20 standard & all thermocouples are meeting 3.20 standard
4. Ensure weekly inspection is done for microstructure-carbides, NMTP, RA, decarb, 80C.
5. Ensure all the lab equipment’s are calibrated and meeting corporate standards.
6. Ensure yearly case depth survey, quench oil inspection, annual review of Ms sample location, annual review of product vs slug, CCR rings are completed as per the corporate standard 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7
7. Ensure Monthly Metallurgical reports are submitted to General Manager-PMM, Chief Material Engineers & internal communication.
8. Ensure all the Ms lab technicians are well trained before on the job activities.
9. Monitor daily calibration is done & hourly hardness checks are done by production associates.
10. Ensure Grind injury samples are checked on every shift as per the sampling plan and meeting the 10.27 corporate standard.
11. Support production and train operators for plug tool setting and gauging for part no change over.