Are you looking for a contract in the UK to teach in Primary or Secondary Education?
If so we can help! TimePlan is looking for Canadian Qualified Teachers for positions starting in September 2013.
You will need to be able to provide:
- Assess to a working visa in the UK - either through an ancestry visa or passport if you have parents or grandparents from the UK or if you are between the age of 18 -31 you are eligible for a Tier 5 youth mobility visa.
- Two professional Teaching references
- Proof of completion of a Teaching degree
- Police check in Canada and for any other country you have worked in with in the last 5 years.
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses;
- Opportunities to aid your professional development
If you are interested in a position with TimePlan Education please send your CV and Cover Letter or call us toll free on 1 877 463 1055.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.
TimePlan Education recruitment agency works with schools around the UK, finding teachers and support staff to meet their staffing demands....