Time Inc

Time Inc Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hardworking, earnest individual
SALES ADVISOR (Current Employee), Nottingham, ENGAugust 13, 2014
My name is Marie Radford (much appreciation in advance for taking the time to view my CV) I believe myself to be suitable to this job as I like to think of myself as both a sociable and yet professional individual with a lot to offer having a long history of retail customer service and store management experience, I am hard working and very flexible – more... in terms of working hours, I believe myself to be someone that can efficiently adapt to a new environment and working situation in order to meet the workplace standards, if given an opportunity I am certain you will not be disappointed by my work ethics and effort. I hope to hear from you soon. – less
Fun workplace and great people to work with
Consumer Marketing, Associate Retention Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 8, 2014
• Assist the Senior Retention Manager in managing day-toy-day activities for all retention/loyalty channels
• Focus on modernizing subscriber communications by driving transactions online
• Implement and analyze marketing initiatives and tests
• Conduct regular renewal and payment rate revenue forecasting/budgeting
• Partner with cross-functional teams – more... (production, legal, fulfillment and operations) to ensure integration of objectives – less
Think Twice
Senior Business/Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 16, 2014
The quality of life is not the best. It depends on what department you are in. Some departments are obviously worse than the others.
Hard work but enjoyable
Team Leader (Current Employee), ElyJuly 16, 2014
Pros: personal development
Cons: bad work life balance
A typical day at work would consist of constantly thinking on my feet and solving problems, i've learnt that working in a team is a good way to spread the work load, the most enjoyable part of my job is building relationships with colleagues
Fun workplace with a relaxed state of mind
Internship (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 15, 2014
I learned about the daily life of a developer. It is easy to speak with any level of management and co worker regardless of your position. There is a pretty high standard for the results you must bring to the table but I find the challenge all the more enjoyable. You are free to leave and enter the premises and attack your workload in any way you see – more... fit which fosters creativity. – less
Time Inc (Birmingham) is a great company.
Business Systems Manager (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 9, 2014
Pros: benefits, work-life
Cons: the business model needs to shift from print to digital to survive.
Time Inc (Birmingham, AL), originally Southern Progress Corp., is a fantastic company. Benefits, work-life, location and staff are fantastic. Only shortcoming is the slow decline of print media with which this company is heavily focused.
Great Place to work
Senior Manager, Sales & Marketing (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 21, 2014
Pros: medical benefits
Establish high performance standards for all employees to achieve- great leadership and colleagues to work with and learn from-
The spin-off dust has yet to settle
Issue Planner (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 18, 2014
Pros: good work-life balance
Cons: company is in major transition
The company was just spun-off from it's parent company, Time Warner, and is now an independent company. That's a major shift, and takes its toll on the workforce in terms of job security, benefits, etc. On the other hand, they're rapidly expanding the digital side, so there are a lot of opportunities there.
Exciting, forward-thinking, transforming itself
Digital Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 17, 2014
I learned a tremendous amount from the many smart people I worked with at Real Simple.
Challenging and great team work
OPTICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Lakeside Shopping Centre, ENGJune 16, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: long hours
learned new things about optical .
great team work.
good mangement
very friendly and welcoming company
learning new things every day
Internship
Intern, Consumer Marketing (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 13, 2014
Creative projects balanced with analytics, good environment for learning
Productive and professional workplace
Executive Director (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 15, 2014
Heavy schedule on meetings and strategy sessions. Very goal oriented. Great staff environment
Easiest and Most Interesting
Retail Associate/Watch & Jewelry Repair (Former Employee), Portland,OrApril 29, 2014
Typical day at work would consist of waiting for customers to pull in so there's a lot of down time to organize the office and do shipping and inventory.
What I loved most about working there was the fact that i had hands on training on how to fix wrist and pocket watches,I was also required to learn how to repair jewelry too.
While working there I – more... watched 2 managers come and go,being passed up on promotion twice,the company settling on an outside source for manager # 3. So I got let down thinking I was gonna be climbing up in the company from being there 3 1/2 years.
Hardest part of the job where on occasion the upset customer complaints and no being able to fix some repairs right there in the department and having them to be sent to our home office.
Most enjoyable about it was how easy it got and the down time. – less
Engaging and learning environment
Executive Assistant to 2 V. P.'s Production (Former Employee), New York, NyApril 25, 2014
Pros: summer friday program
Each day you came across a new deadline that needed to be addressed in addition to your work responsibilites required for that day. Able to handle these requests with and in a timely manner. The CoWorkers were team players.
Dynamic workplace with great people ...
Account Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 18, 2014
Pros: gym reimbursement, lots of paid vacation, free magazines, free movie screenings, and other fun events
Cons: declining industry
Time Inc is a great place to work. The company has great benefits, including training to keep your skills up to date. The people are highly qualified, intelligent and fun!
An introduction to customer service
Customer Services Leader (Former Employee), Burnley, Lancashire, UKApril 17, 2014
Pros: learning the basics of customer service
Cons: dealing with irate customers
Problem-solving and decision-making concerning escalated support difficulties. Team-leading responsibility and pro-active customer relations.
Time Inc.
Anonymous (Former Employee), New YorkApril 11, 2014
With the spinoff of the company in 2014, massive layoffs hit just about every department across Time Inc. As a whole, there is alot of nepotism and certain divisions are certainly poorly managed. Volatility is the name of the game here as magazine sales continue to drop.
Corporate world in full capacity
Senior Developer (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 24, 2014
Typical big corporation with several small offices throughout the country that must consult corporate before acting.
Big power house
IT Director (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 24, 2014
Big corporation where progress is often tiems slowed down due to bureaucracies.
MNI Targeted Media is only a great place to work for from the outside
Planner (Former Employee), Stamford, CTMarch 23, 2014
Pros: free lunch... though they take it out of your paycheck
Cons: if doesn't work out, the company lies about what actually happened
Stamford, CT location all employees are is very clicky. The company provide minimum to no training. Almost every Manager has quit the company and for the reason of not finding anything worth while. came back to work for such a horrible company. If doesn't work out, the company lies about what actually happened. Only because of being affiliates of Time – more... Inc.did this company succeed this far. – less

1 2 3 4 5