A tutoring school with a base in Surrey and a branch in Richmond requirs a part-time English/ESL teacher for Hight school students.
1) teach high school students with their school Englsih.
2) Observe and evaluate students' performance.
3) develop teaching plan for the class and prepare instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
4) Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods.
1) hold a teacher's license for secondary education
2) be a native speaker of English
3) has teaching experience in the related field
This is a well-paid job with good hours. Preference will be given to candicdate who can work for both locations. Please send in your cover letter and resume detailing your qualification for consideration.