A tutoring school with a base in Surrey and a branch in Richmond requirs a part-time English/ESL teacher for Elementary students.
1) teach elementary school students who take English as their first or second language.
2) Observe and evaluate students' performance.
3) develop teaching plan for the class and prepare instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
4) Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods.
5) mostly work at our Surrey school, occassionally work at Richmond branch.
1) hold a teacher's license for elementary education
2) be a native speaker of English
3) has rich teaching experience in the related field
Preference will be given to candicdate who can work for both locations. Please send in your cover letter and resume detailing your qualification for consideration.