Tim Hortons
2,753 reviews

Tim Hortons Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
always on the go and meet allot of nice people
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: discounts on meals but free coffee or tea
Cons: i work between 7 to 8 hours day
learned allot and meet allot of nice people and made some new friends along the way, and my co-works are fun to be around.
know different product as they change each month,
most joyable part of my job seeing the customer leavening ever day with smile and always come back
fun workplace to be with
Food and Beverage Server (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
serve coffees and food to customers, handle money, cleaning and replenish stocks if possible. management are very good and way too friendly co-workers.
cashier & baker
Cashier and baker (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: free launch
Cons: 44 hours per weeks
working in fast environment,with great customer service experience
Fast paced environment with fun employees
Team Member (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: free leftover food
Cons: long hours
Nothing out of the ordinary, I'm used to being under pressure.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Woodstock, ONSeptember 23, 2014
Very fast paced but has a fun crew to work with. If you're looking to stay busy this is the place for you and you should apply. The owner is very understanding and cares about her employee's. You can work the hours you want.
good job
Storefront Staff (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONSeptember 23, 2014
many people to meet and things to do to keep u moving good environment
great place to work
Front Clerk (Former Employee), Woodstock, ONSeptember 23, 2014
great place to work with flexible hours. time flys by because your always busy. employee discount on food. Good training
Luck of concern with the employees.
team leader (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: higher salary
Cons: more hours
When come to work that you are not happy. Be more confidence.Works well management and also with the co-employee.
Decent, flexible workplace.
Team Member (Current Employee), Thunder Bay, ONSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: coworkers, flexibility
Cons: treatement, shifts
I've worked there for over a year, and I love all my coworkers. But I will admit it's one of the hardest, most stressful places to work if you advance at all
good experience building
Team Member and Cashier (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: discounted or free food, mostly flexible hours, close by to where i live, good people
Cons: can get very hot, can sometimes be frustrating, sometimes feel underappreciated
I've learned a lot about customer service. I've also learned a lot about my own abilities. I find I've taken on a bit of extra responsibility, such as helping with catering orders, knowing about our products or specific procedures and standards, and making sure co-workers take their breaks on time or do their secondary tasks. Not necessarily management – more... jobs, but it gives me confidence that I would be able to take on a management role, either at Tim Hortons or elsewhere. I've also found that I'm a quick learner; I can remember a lot of our regular customers' orders. This improves the level of service we can give to our customers., and is generally a good skill to have.However, most days I feel like I don't get any recognition for what I bring to the workplace.

It can get very busy, and sometimes it can almost be overwhelming, but I've learned how to work through it, and also rely on my teammates to help each other out. – less
Productive workplace
Store Front (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: free snacks
I enjoyed serving guests, skillfully anticipated and address their service needs.
I have learned how to do cashiering and how to work in fast-paced environment.
my co-workers were approachable and cooperative.
I easily learned the job and with that i can't find anything hard on it.
the most enjoyable part of the job, is when guests acknowledges and – more... compliments you on the fast, accurate service they have experienced. – less
This was a long time ago
Crew person (Former Employee), Victoria, BCSeptember 22, 2014
I worked here when I was 14 years old and it was my first job! I liked it, and it was a great learning experience for me.
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative and Front Desk (Current Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 21, 2014
Cons: less pay
its fun place to work. co-workers r very cooperative.
this place is always busy.
busy and productive work place
Baker (Current Employee), Edmonton, AlbertaSeptember 21, 2014
I always bake donuts and breads and follow certain amount depending on the customers' flow. I learned strategies to make my work faster without making the quality of the products suffer and to meet the deadline. Though the management is kind of strict, I get to do the things that I need to do using my own ways but following the standards.

I can say – more... that all of the tasks are not that easy but it is not the reason for me to give up. I always value hard work so that I can stay in the job for a long time. – less
Challenging role, great team-mates, fast-paced environment
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: opportunity for advancement, good bonus potential, free lunches
Cons: long hours, working holidays
Typical day at work included leading and coaching team members, organizing the floor, assigning positions and delegating duties, serving guests, preparing bank deposits, balancing sales, reviewing sales and labour figures.
I learned a lot in this job, but most notably I improved my interpersonal communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
The – more... Franchisee that I worked for was fair, accommodating and helpful. District Managers and other Team Members from Head Office appeared frequently to inspect us but they were always friendly and helpful.
My co-workers changed frequently, but for the most part were a pleasure to work with. They were an important part of what made me enjoy my job. – less
Stressful
Store Front (Former Employee), Elmira, ONSeptember 20, 2014
This was a good job to help me get used to working effectively under pressure, but the people were not spectacular, always, It was difficult some days to feel like I was doing my job well but it allowed me to grow a thicker skin.
Fast, Fun , friendly
Manager (Former Employee), Barrie, ONSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: long hours
Great place to work,
pay attention to details
on call 24/7

lots of paper work

best part dealing with customers all day and the one on one interaction you receive with them.
Fast pace environment with good staff and management makes the day go quickly.
Store Front Employee (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 20, 2014
It's the perfect job if you love coffee and enjoy a fast pace environment
Good
Cashier (Former Employee), Surrey, British ColumbiaSeptember 19, 2014
Provided me with valuable skills for working in the food service industry.
Great place to learn multi-tasking
Operations Team Member (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 18, 2014
A good place to work with a flat hierarchy. Give in your inputs, and management acknowledges that. One can work in almost every position, and make their way upwards.

About Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Inc. is a Canadian fast casual restaurant known for its coffee and doughnuts. It is also Canada's largest fast food – Read more