Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive
Currently an employee (Current Employee), Vaughan, ontarioJune 11, 2015
Pros: good friends and managers
Cons: busy and fast paced
fun place to work at
a lot of team working skills required
must be fast paced
managing time is an asset
a lot of customer interaction
nice job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJune 11, 2015
i like dis job coz all team members r vry friendly.
when we serve customers,some r vry nice and some r so rude bt we hv to go thru wid this sometimes and we hv to b good services to them and should b friendly wid dem
Busy place that always keeps you on your feet
Baker - Part Time (Current Employee), Stouffville, ONJune 11, 2015
Pros: free snacks, friendly team members
Cons: Standing for long times
Good for people who like busy environments and don't want to be standing on their feet doing nothing all day.
Experience challenges with benefits
Productive and fun workplace with coffee and snacks
Cashier (Former Employee), Ottawa, OnJune 11, 2015
Working at Tim Hortons was really great and it taught me a lot about customer service and how to be a team member. It usually busy so i have learn how to do my job fast and good and also how to multi task.
Fast pace werk environment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJune 10, 2015
Tim Hortons was a good way to start getting experience in the customer services. Tim Hortons is a very fast paced work environment because the idea is to give fast and good service to all the customers that come in. I was one of the fastest workers and was most of the time placed in a spot that needed a fast worker. Management was filled with very nice people and great mentors and also the co-workers were very nice and helpful.
Producitve and fun workplace to work with
Team Member (Former Employee), Tonroto, ONJune 10, 2015
Prepared a wide variety of food items such as beverages, sandwiches, bagels, other baked goods.Work well under pressure and efficiently during rush times
HARDWORKING/DEDICATED IN MY WORK PLACE
Supervisor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 10, 2015
Pros: GET ALONG WITH TEAM MEMBERS
Cons: LONG HOURS
I EXPERIENCED ALL THE KIND OF SITWASYON IN THIS PLACE,DEAL WITH THE CUSTOMER AND HANDLING PEOPLE.
IN MY EVERYDAY ROUTINE I MET DIFFERENT KIND OF PEOPLE,SOME OF THEM IS RUDE,KIND,INCONSIDERATE AND MANY MANY MORE BUT IN THE END OF THE DAY YOU WILL FIND A FRIEND THAT YOU WILL KNOW YOU BY GIVING YOU A GOOD FEED BACK AND GREET YOU OUT THE STORE.I EXPERIENCED TOO HOW THE PEOPLE GIVE YOU IMPORTANCE AND RESPECT YOU AS A HUMAN.I LEARNED HOW TO LAUGH,BE FRIENDLY AND MOST OF ALL SOCIALIZE INDIFFERENT KIND OF PEOPLE.
Review about tim hortons
Store Front (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONJune 10, 2015
Pros: Free food
Cons: Working shifts you didn't want to do, didn't give you the right uniform signs
This is my honest review about tim hortons it's an ok place to work but they need to re look at the management I had to work night shift then go to school the next morning, I was forced to bake when I didn't even sign up for it and I was also let go because I go caught "texting"
Baker
Baker/ Customer service (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONJune 9, 2015
Pros: extra hours
Cons: sometimes gets to hot
I am a baker at tims i go into work and make sure all the shelves are filled with all different types of product for people to buy
Fast paced and great place to work
Staff Supervisor (Current Employee), YarmouthJune 9, 2015
A typical day at work is waiting on guests,making sure they have a good experience and are happy when they leave. I have learned how to work as a team and that it's important to have a good attitude to motivate staff in doing their best. I've learned a lot about the equipment and how to make minor repairs if needed. I know how to take the machines apart for cleaning. I do weekly calibrations on the equipment. I also am competent at handling money,and counting floats. My co-workers are a great bunch. We do things together outside of work and we always try to help each other when we can. The hardest part of the job is the repetitiveness. The most enjoyable part is the people I work with and the people you meet.
Exciting fast pace environment
Team Member (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONJune 9, 2015
Pros: co-workers and management felt like family
Cons: last minute shift changes
once your shift starts, it is nothing but non stop action. you need team effort to create good product, effective customer service, and a pleasant atmosphere. Efficient communication skills, multitasking abilities, energizing personality, reliable co-workers is what made the job easy to do. Our management team was one step ahead of the game with proper scheduling, encouragement, inspirations, positive comments and improvements. the hardest part of the job, would be to adjust to a "road block". that could be any thing to a wet floor, or a broken piece of equipment. Adjusting your battle plan, and quickly get back in the race. the most enjoyable part of the job, seeing customers come back again and again, telling you how their day is going. These customers would share with you their happy moments and their sad moments, being apart of that is what made the job a part of your life.
I worked at tim hortons
Customer-Service Clerk (Former Employee), Burlington, ONJune 9, 2015
I have learned to manage my time and do extra as well as my usual jobs. I did work long hours starting very early and enjoyed it and also enjoyed working and helping others when needed.
Nice workplace with a good management and very good workers
Cashier and Baker - Part time employee (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJune 8, 2015
Pros: Free lunches and flexibility of hours.
Cons: Sometimes not enough hours as expected.
I used to work there as a part time worker, I learned how to provide a great customer service with being perfect, fast and friendly service. I liked their management too, they were very flexible with hours. In addition, the co-workers were the best, they supported me so much to become one of the best workers there. The hardest part was the drive thru because we had to provide service to each car in only 25 seconds which is a bit difficult. On the other hand, the enjoyable part was when we were complimented by the customers that we are the best.
Fine job part time or short term
Counter Attendant (Former Employee), Summerside, PEJune 8, 2015
Pros: 50% discount on lunches
Cons: Hardest Job I've ever had
The work is intense. Only 30 min lunch in an 8 hour shift, no 15 min breaks. I did enjoy my co workers. It's fine as a part time job, full time is too exhausting.
Very fun work place
Cashier Window Drive through Coffee Maker (Former Employee), Windsor, OnJune 8, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: not enough hours
I really enjoyed working at Tim Hortons. Always meeting new people, Management is awesome! Working evironment is a fast pase, fun, and happy place to be
Tim Horton's
Baker (Current Employee), Niagara Falls, ONJune 8, 2015
This Tim Horton's that i worked at was amazing. The staff i worked with ( all 3 shifts) and some of those people are still there.

Working drive thru, store front and baking you get to deal with a lot of different people and it was always busy.

i would go back to this store in a second
Productive work environment with enjoyable workers
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Gatineau, QCJune 7, 2015
This experience permitted me to be comfortable and agile in a more fast-paced environment. For example you had to switch jobs a lot like from coffee, to cashier, to sandwich corner. The management was great, very well taken care of, along with my co-workers, that a few of them, I still talk to. The hardest part of the job would be the hours, they're very long after a while. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the mixture of different tasks to do, it's not the same routine over again, you always get an alternative.
Best place I have worked at ever!
Cashier (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 6, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people who are all so kind and welcoming
Cons: Not as many hours as i would like
They are a very family oriented work place. They are welcoming and extremely helpful when a new staff member is in training. It is most defiantly a team oriented place that provides a friend environment for not only the customers but for the workers themselves!
Fun workplace
Shelving, stocking and customer assistant (Former Employee), Saskatoon SKJune 6, 2015
I really enjoyed when i was working at Tim Horton. Managers and my all colleagues are very friendly. This company is a good place to get experience.
Productive workplace.
Team Member (Current Employee), Guelph, ONJune 6, 2015
I loved working at Tim Hortons at the beginning, all of my co workers are so friendly. The "regulars" are a lot of fun to talk to and keep things interesting while I make their orders. The owner has no respect for customers or employees.

About Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Inc. is a Canadian fast casual restaurant known for its coffee and doughnuts. It is also Canada's largest fast food – Read more