Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enjoyable and Exciting workplace at Tim Hortons
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 22, 2015
Pros: Fun co-workers
Cons: long hours
Each day varies with the different customers I deal with each shift. I learned to remain friendly and professional despite any frustrations. Working with a diverse group of people keep everything interesting especially with the mixture of different personalities. The most enjoyable part of my job is that every day is different which keeps the days at work interesting.
Friendly Environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Valleyview, ABApril 22, 2015
Pros: Free beverages
Cons: Night shifts
Clocked in, worked at the till, helped costumers, cleaned areas, stocked product.

How to work quickly, and manage to always be patient.

Management was good.

I got along with everyone i worked with.

Trying to work at an even faster paste that you can imagine.

Meeting new people everyday
Front Counter Clerk/ Drive Thru/Sandwich (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 22, 2015
Pros: Free drinks
Cons: Long hours
Good company to work for and great teamwork environment. good hours and would like to work there again. Uniform was good to wear and I enjoyed the drive through.
Fun place to work for a first immigrant arrived to canada
Customer Service (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBApril 22, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: No schedules, all around tasks even winter season wants the employee to clean outside.
No Schedules

Poor Employees Benefits

The hardest part of the job are letting the girls to clean and throwing the heavy loads of garbage outside even the winter season.

Cleaning up washrooms even if it doesn't part of employee's job responsibilities.
productive workplace
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 21, 2015
at tim hortons there is a lot of stuff that keeps you busy during the day such as taking orders whether its through drive thru or at the counter, making food, drinks, cleaning. There is always something for you to do. Tim hortons is a very multicultural workplace.
works with your schedule
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), brantfordApril 21, 2015
They sometimes work with you schedule. They dont pay more then they have to. Its a good company to make kids go back to school
amazing workplace , diffrent faces and new faces everyday just awesome
cashier (Former Employee), hamilton,onApril 21, 2015
Pros: having discount
Cons: when people call in and you already worked a 5-1 and have to go back for the evenning
When i had walked into work each morning it was a blessing to be there , to work with friendly people. I have learned so much in the years i have worked there. Management was awesome although you sometimes have that one manager that does not appreciate nor respect some employees. Co-workers are amazing to work with different faces make the day so much better. There was no hard part to the job as long as you customers are happy and staff is happy. The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the customers each day come back with a smile and a satisfied tummy.
A fast paced environment with many challenges
Team Member (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONApril 21, 2015
This job requires its employees to be able to learn and work quickly, work efficiently as a team, and resolve customer issues constantly. The management and coworkers were friendly and helpful. This job equipped me not only with many new experiences, but with the ability to deal with unexpected challenges
Great Starting Job
Cashier/Head Cashier (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 21, 2015
Pros: Learn good customer service skills
Cons: Can be stressful at times
Aramark ran the Tim Horton's stand within the Canadian Tire Center (which at the time was named the Scotiabank Place). It was very fast paced, with an emphasis on doing things swiftly and efficiently. Management was supporting and effective. Good work would be commended and chances for advancement were available. This was a pretty good work experience, which is why I stayed for two years.
Fun placce
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Edmonton, Alberta 97 streetApril 20, 2015
I had lots of fun working there, and the people i worked with were super supportive and made it fun to work everyday. My co-workers were really nice to me, and were all super friendly. The hardest part of the job was probably when they tell you to mop the floor. Everything else on the job was pretty fun to do.
Tim Hortons
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Penetanguishene, ONApril 20, 2015
Worked for Tim Horton's before I had a family and wasn't too bad except it was hard to balance a personal life with the work schedule that was provided.
Left as I started a family and wanted to have balance in my family life.
customer service and production
Customer Service /Production (Former Employee), mississauga,ontarioApril 20, 2015
Pros: food company
Cons: too busy
I was assigned with work related to production as well as cutomer service. Expereienced with problem solving skills ,equipment maintainence skills and quick decision making skills.
A great place to work at
Storefront Cashier (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 19, 2015
Pros: Great environmeny
Cons: Hours interferred with school
At Tim Hortons, I was responsible for serving customers and serving their order. Working there has taught me a lot about what it is like to work at a big company. I worked with great people and a good environment with a lot of diversity. I loved the customer-employee experience, and trying to create the best experience for the customer.
Fast-paced environment with lots to learn
Cashier (Former Employee), North Bay, ONApril 19, 2015
A typical would fly by and would be filled with lots of great customers, laughs and hard work. I worked with a great team that was very supportive on difficult days and made the slow ones more positive. the most enjoyable part of my day was opening our kiosk and bringing up the fresh baked goodies, which smelled delicious. the hardest part of my job would have been leaving, I made some great friends while I worked there.
great place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONApril 18, 2015
I enjoy the people I work with and I've meet some great customers. I've learned important information about the food industry. Tim Horton's is a very fast paced environment which is great, between serving customs and cleaning duties.
was fun working here
storefront cashier (Former Employee), London, ONApril 18, 2015
Its nice to work and be a part of a "family". Friendly customers make the day go so much better
I learned alot of the job either making the customers order, processing the payment and then learned baking
Fast passed work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 18, 2015
I worked in a very busy environment since I was at a College campus Tim Horton's. I was able to make drinks fast and makes sandwiches. I also took orders from customers
Typical job
no bonuses
convenient locations
Fun but hard work
Supervisor (Former Employee), Caledonia, ONApril 17, 2015
Pros: Make great friends
Cons: Drive thru window in winter is not fun
I worked every shift and position at Tims over a 10 year span. I made fantastic friends and learned valuable skills. It was a very fast paced job but your day would go by quickly. Winter at the drive thru window was not pleasant but we would take turns.
Good Part time job for student
Cashier/Baker (Former Employee), WyomingApril 17, 2015
Pros: Paid my way thru college
Cons: minimum wage
Good learning experience. Learned how to be a team player and it taught my skills on how to deal with the public. I will miss all the people I worked with there

1 2 3 4 5

About Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Inc. is a Canadian fast casual restaurant known for its coffee and doughnuts. It is also Canada's largest fast food – Read more