Tim Hortons Employee Review

full-time, always busy
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oshawa7 January 2014
I worked at Tim Horton's pretty much every day, which i enjoyed because it kept me very busy. I learnt how to work the cash register, deal with a lot of customers with different personalities throughout the day. I made coffee, and was taught how to work deli. Which includes making bagels, sandwiches, soup, chilli, breakfast sandwiches, etc. By working deli i had to make sure i had fresh products and write times down for when food products expire. I had to work at a very fast pace because on deli you are not only making food for the customers in the store, but also drive-thru customers. This job taught me how to multitask and work fast paced. I loved my co-workers, we worked very well as a team. I'd say the hardest part of the job was dealing with customers who weren't the nicest. The most enjoyable part of my job was how many hours i got working there. Nothing i love more than a full-time job.
Pros
a lot of shifts and long hours
Cons
not much space behind the counter

Other Tim Hortons Employee Reviews

great team and i loved the consatant work load.
Cashier/Baker (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON22 November 2017
Some days were great while some days you would have to be level headed to deal with unhappy customers. For me the work was constant time flew by because of the constant customers.Great team work also plays a great fact in coping with the work load .Personally I loved the customer service the baking and cashier.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Dirty job such as cleaning the washroom or picking up al the garbage .
Good job for students
o Team Member (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON22 November 2017
simple work
guidlines are everywhere
fast pace environment
learned how to work as a team member with other individuals
management always ontop of things
Pros
simple work
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.