Tim Hortons Employee Review

full-time, always busy
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oshawa7 January 2014
I worked at Tim Horton's pretty much every day, which i enjoyed because it kept me very busy. I learnt how to work the cash register, deal with a lot of customers with different personalities throughout the day. I made coffee, and was taught how to work deli. Which includes making bagels, sandwiches, soup, chilli, breakfast sandwiches, etc. By working deli i had to make sure i had fresh products and write times down for when food products expire. I had to work at a very fast pace because on deli you are not only making food for the customers in the store, but also drive-thru customers. This job taught me how to multitask and work fast paced. I loved my co-workers, we worked very well as a team. I'd say the hardest part of the job was dealing with customers who weren't the nicest. The most enjoyable part of my job was how many hours i got working there. Nothing i love more than a full-time job.
Pros
a lot of shifts and long hours
Cons
not much space behind the counter

Other Tim Hortons Employee Reviews

management stuff are very helpull and friendly.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON18 February 2018
Working in tim hortons help me to grow and give me more experience. All my co-workers are very friendly and specially my manager help me a lot how to improve my customer service. And treat customer right. P
Pros
Discount
Best first experience in customer service
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 February 2018
I had a wonderful time working at Tim Horton's. I had a great manager that hired me at the youngest age they could. He showed me the ins and outs of the company and helped me grow my confidence in customer service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K