Tim Hortons Employee Reviews

Found 7,750 reviews matching the search
Agreable
Caissier (Former Employee) –  Guy concordia22 July 2017
Considère les employés comme des humains. Travail d'équipe tres chaleureuse et lenvironnement accueillant
Pros
Repas gratuit
Cons
Trop de mouvement
stressful and fast paced
Store Front (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON22 July 2017
not too much to say, you make coffee and give it to people with a smile on your face even if your hating every moment of your day. move a lot and have many orders to take minute after minute
Pros
discount
Cons
only two 15 min break for 8 hours
Fast paced friendly work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON22 July 2017
Fun everyone is nice. Easy work but fast paced at thw same. Time. Always have co worjers willing to help in the team atmosphere . never had a problem working there. Everyone helps each other. Like a big happy family.
Pros
Good friends
Cons
Fast paced
Tim Horton always gives me benefits , cooperative mangers , making new friends new team members,good communications with bakers and all the team membe
Tim Hortons Team Member (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK22 July 2017
When I start work first time at Tim Hortons it was v hard but when I learn everything I start loving to work at time hortons. good customer relationship. mostly our regular customer's want me to serve them coz I knew their order. They always want to see me at the first counter and I love to serve them . I love to work at Tim Hortons
This job has given me good experience to presue in the work industry.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC21 July 2017
During my time at Tim Hortons I have been treated well with appreciation and value as a worker. I was offered to be trained as a manager while the current manager went on holidays but denied the offer as I was still a student in highschool.
Pros
Flexible with hours as I needed them to be during highschool.
Cons
Management was unorganized
Fun place to work and very productive
Tim Hortons Team Member (Former Employee) –  Newmarket & Bradford Onatrio21 July 2017
Never heard of gossiping, politicking. Problem among staff are always solved and helps team grow and develop together
I only had trouble with the night shifts. I got sick from lack of sleep etc. So I I really don't like the idea of having to work them again.
If I work in Newmarket? There's problems with the bus schedule
Pros
Fun, friendships develop and communication amongst team.
Good place to learn Customer Services
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON21 July 2017
We can learn many different kind of hospitality services. Its very fast pace work environment. So its really important to be accurate and fast enough to serve guests.
Fast passed enviroment
Store front and baker (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON21 July 2017
A typical day at work would include 4 people working at drive thru to make sure the line goes down quickly and 2 people working store front and either 1 or 2 people on soup and sandwich. It gets very busy during the day so everyone works together to make sure customers leave happy.
In this type of job you really learn how to talk to customers especially when they get the wrong order or something in there order was not made correcting. reassuring the customer in a calm voice and apologizing while making a new coffee or grabbing a different donut goes a long way.
The management team aims to make sure that everyone is doing there job at a quick and orderly pace.
Everyone who works at Tim Hortons is used to the fast paced environment and understands if someone is struggling so we try to help out our fellow team members the best that we can.
The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the demand of product. for example only having two ovens makes it hard when they need buns, donuts and crispy chicken right away.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with fellow coworkers. We keep each other entertained on slow times and help each other stay motivated during the rush times
Pros
free items while working and discounts
Cons
standing for long hours
Food Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Yorkton, SK21 July 2017
Fun workplace, good management system, helped me to build up my skills speed accuracy, multi-tasking and how to work in a team. Really got good experience working over there.
costumer service (Current Employee) –  Mississauga and Toronto21 July 2017
Working to this company is good but need to explore my knowledge and skills..to other field like Personal support worker..i want to work with people who need care like the elderly...
Bonne productivité,mais horrair irregulié
Superviseur (Former Employee) –  Mirabel, QC21 July 2017
Il y avait un bon travaille d'équipe et une bonne productivité, mais les horrair trop irrégulié ne facilitais pas a avoir une bonne vie personnelle
Pros
Rabais enployé
Cons
Aucuns avantages sociaux
Didnt like
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC21 July 2017
Treated employees bad. Did not like the hours were not flexible and very rude. Expected to work odd clock and only seemed to care about them selfs. Management was not good.
very busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 July 2017
professional but busy. Have to work with a team like a family. I learned to multitask smoothly and go the extra mile for customers. Had a great and supportive team to work with.
Pros
good management
Cons
tough customers
Place to learn many things and make friends.
Sales Assistance (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 July 2017
Learned lots of goods things about people's behaviour and how to treat them accordingly. For an international student it is hard to find a job. But, this place always had a position for people who really wanted to work. I would definitely recommend this place for my new friends who is new to the Canadian culture to make sure they learn something they will always require.
Pros
Make new friends and extend your social network.
Cons
Had to stand up for 8 hours per shift.
Emplois
Hôte (Former Employee) –  Trois-Rivières, QC20 July 2017
Envisagez de ne pas y rester très longtemps. Conseillé aux étudiants seulement
Cons
Courte pause, Haut taux d'absentéisme
The place was great to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Corunna, ON20 July 2017
I worked midnight's at this restaurant, it was great to work for. You never have to worry about whether or not your getting paid, And the customers were great.
Great place to work, they invite you with open arms for whoever you are.
Store Front (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ON20 July 2017
Tim Hortons has always been great to me. Whenever I needed time off I got it. Sometimes it can be hectic and you can't handle it anymore but you always have your coworkers and managers to lean on when you've had a rough day
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Only getting 15 minute breaks
Fast Paced
Supervisor/Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, ON20 July 2017
I enjoy working at Tim Hortons. It is easy to catch on and a good work environment. The team work is amazing, and getting shifts covered has never been a problem.
Fast paced and Customer satisfaction oriented
Night Crew (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, QC20 July 2017
The day at work requires fast paced decision making and attention to the customer`s needs and wants. Sometimes you will need to step outside of your assigned job to assist another worker who is having some difficulty. However if one is respectful and kind one can get along quite well with the other employees. The most difficult aspect of the workplace is the constant need to adjust to the constant changes that are imposed on the various restaurants, but when all is done correctly and with courtesy, it feels good to see the smiles and hear the gratitude of the many customers.
Amazing place to work for
Hostess/ Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fergus, ON20 July 2017
Great people to work with and for. Decent hours and amazing customers. I absolutely loved working for Tim Hortons and would recommend working here. Great flexability when working with restricted schedules.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Don't have any complaints

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.